Sheep v the filth today

I thought McLean ragdolled Simunovic in that second half today. Just a shame he had no one there to help him out and support

Would love to see Morelos get tight on him

Didn't see their match but was he not sent off for 2 bookings? If he was then the suspension kicks in after 2 weeks. Would only miss Wednesday if it was a straight red.
Its a sending off ,he misses next league game. If points total is over the limit extra game ban 14 days later.

Had Radio Scotland on in the car. I know they’ve thrown their toys out of the pram over us, but it was almost comical how they refused to acknowledge our existence. Prior to kickoff the agenda was Aberdeen are the only challengers, and 90 minutes later they’ve decided the league is over. Bonner was the only one who grudgingly gave us a mention, saying he supposes we’re playing “quite well”.

Just think being an Aberdeem fan with that sh1t stadium, sh1t players, sh1t manager and sh1t fans, depressing.

His set up today was ridiculous
1st half they invited the beggars onto them
Never saw the 2nd half
2nd half they pressed and got a good few chances out of it but they are p1sh.

Stevie May oh my !

Considine one of the worst players i have seen.

10 straight losses to the scum now.

Absolutely tragic for a team who fancy themselves the 2nd best in the country.

Had Radio Scotland on in the car. I know they’ve thrown their toys out of the pram over us, but it was almost comical how they refused to acknowledge our existence. Prior to kickoff the agenda was Aberdeen are the only challengers, and 90 minutes later they’ve decided the league is over. Bonner was the only one who grudgingly gave us a mention, saying he supposes we’re playing “quite well”.
You have only yourself to blame for that

DW5isryXcAA1Jsb.jpg:large

I fancied them to win today but god knows why. The heart ruling the head for once. As a stats guy I should know better.

They are heading for 4th spot in the league. McInnes’s tactics appear to be keep the ball in the air as long as possible and when it isn’t there launch it up the park.

Fans are of course entitled to their opinion in regards to a new manager but those are just fans at end of the day who were probably a bit desperate for a "Rangers" man to get it.

What concerns me is the fact that someone or more at board level within the club thought that McInnes was a good fit and willing to pay the sheep best part of a £1million to get him here.

I really hope that the DoF is working behind the scenes to get the right man in. Neither McInnes or Murty is that.

I'll be surprised if Aberdeen qualify for Europe this season. I really don't think McInnes wants to be there, and is probably pissed off that McLeish got the Scotland job.....could be wrong though....certainly not a bear.

i caught the 2nd half of the game today. and i was expecting a bit of dig the sheep being in their faces. All they seemed to do was high floaty balls or big hoofy clearences.Thank god mcinnes knocked us back surely their losses to killie and hearts could have gave them a pointer.

I couldn't believe how poor Aberdeen were!!! 1st half especially they didn't press and seemed happy for Celtc to have the ball, even when they did have it they contrived to lose it quickly again!!
In saying that, Celtc for all their possession were poor as well. I think they only had a few chances during the game and managed to score twice.
Aberdeen had a few opportunities as well and probably should have scored a couple?
If we press them the way we have then I really think we will cause them serious problems on the 11th.
Score early against them and let the fun begin.

McInnes's 10-0-0 formation in the first half to sit in against the Peasants was actually embarrassing. The Sheep want him gone for that.

Reactions: R-M
McLean was the only bright spot for Aberdeen. They were completely useless! McInnes Tactics were shambolic. Don’t know why he took May off. Considine is a joke of a player. The yahoos couldn’t have had an easier game and despite all of that Aberdeen should have equalised!

after the game yesterday some of my mates had it down to 6 points, tried to tell them the sheeps bottle would go and the filth would spank them, same old aberdeen bottle merchants when they play celtic.

Just seen the highlights of their game on sky sports news the nick of brown at the sending off of the Aberdeen boy was hilarious and the little lad Tierney acting the big man cringeworthy stuff

Brown needs put in his place in two weeks time, it sickened me the last time the way these scum bastards were allowed the run of Ibrox, rubbing it in our faces. Let’s absolute %^*& them in two weeks. The team is capable.

Brown needs put in his place in two weeks time, it sickened me the last time the way these scum bastards were allowed the run of Ibrox, rubbing it in our faces. Let’s absolute %^*& them in two weeks. The team is capable.
Docherty is the man for that, he knows what has to happen to that pr1ck.

Today highlighted perfectly why me and people like me, were so set against McInnes coming to Ibrox. His tactics determined the inevitable outcome against a team that was there for the taking. He was a bullet dodged for us.

Watched the game in hope of a home win today . Why the hell did sheep sit back and let them have all the time in the world with the ball. They are nervous wreck when you press them!!!! And as far Stevie May he is absolutely dug shite!!! Honestly looked to me as if he wasn't trying .

Watched most of the games for this reason only.

I believe we are close to the beggars and I wanted to see what they would be like before the 10th or 11th and to be honest they are bang fucking average.

Bring it on

Back