Sheff utd v Arsenal

Don’t think there was anything wrong with him.

Going by Arsenal fans emery doing what emery does and being stubborn.

He’s not the only selection the arsenal fans ain’t happy about not starting

Only Arsenal would spend over 100 million in the summer and not address their main issue over their main issue for the past decade.....their soft centre and wonder why the keep dropping silly points.

Until they sort out central defence/midfield they will never improve.

Only Arsenal would spend over 100 million in the summer and not address their main issue over their main issue for the past decade.....their soft centre and wonder why the keep dropping silly points.

Until they sort out central defence/midfield they will never improve.
I like how they looked at David Luiz and thought "yes, he is the solution!"

I like how they looked at David Luiz and thought "yes, he is the solution!"

Think Luiz wasn't seen as the solution, more a stop gap reacting to Koscielny leaving.

They have Holding, Bellerin & Tierney to come in & signed a top young defender from France to come in next summer, so the defence has at least been looked at. Think they might go back in for Upamecano from Leipzig as well.

Midfield is a big issue though, mainly because much as the same way Goldson & Tav are seen as undropable for us, Xhaka is seen as likewise by Emery it seems. They really need to improve that area, because the team isn't functioning at all. They used to have a soft centre but still play good football going forward, they aren't even doing that now.

Delighted for SU, David and Goliath stuff in terms of finances. Workman like team with a decent manager and I hope they stay up,hopefully at the expense of Newcastle.

Am I right in hearing that the previous fixture between these two finished 1-0 to Sheffield and big Christian Nade scored the winner that day?

What's he doing these days? Last I heard he was at Raith.

Back