Sheff Wed v Sunderland

Watched the Sunderland documentary on Netflix a while back and since then I’ve felt sorry for their fans and want to see them go back up.

Do away goals count?

Also we have been linked with Ross Stewart but Clarke is who has caught my eye the most from the Sunderland team.

Watched the Sunderland documentary on Netflix a while back and since then I’ve felt sorry for their fans and want to see them go back up.

I take the opposite view and grew to dislike them

There’s only so many times you can listen to then saying “haway, we’re a massive club, absolutely massive”

Empty seats. Remember we took like 35,000 for a pre season friendly there!!!

Isn’t half some inconsistency over this injury time these days. They all seem to follow different rules.

For the pundits who state that Rangers would be at best a mid table Championship team in England, all i can say is that if these two are a pair of the better sides i don't think we would have any problem at all.

Do away goals count?

Also we have been linked with Ross Stewart but Clarke is who has caught my eye the most from the Sunderland team.
Young boy Clarke on loan from Spurs looked a talent, bit lightweight but definitely a talent.

For the pundits who state that Rangers would be at best a mid table Championship team in England, all i can say is that if these two are a pair of the better sides i don't think we would have any problem at all.
Whilst I agree with your point, these cloggers are in the division below the Championship.

I didnt know thats where he was playing now.
Aye , he was with some French team , never got a game , think he was injured , then Sunderland signed him , typical winger 1 good game 2 non existent games . When he’s good he’s pretty good tbf
He’s defo not as good as he was , but he’s scored an sent Sunderland to Wembley again - hopefully another win and up and out of that shitty league 1 for ever

Back