Sheffield United - an utter embarrassment

Speaking as someone who’s gone home and away for 20 years you’ll most likely have to be on the club database from before the season starts to get a ticket at Hillsborough unless you know someone who is who can get you one.

Reduced capacity at Hillsborough on safety grounds will make it harder than the last time we met in 2019.

Not quite sure why @Steveger thinks it will be easy for a neutral to get a ticket.
I was more thinking that at both grounds thousands will go on general sale and potentially not even sell out, happened like that many many occasions, but yes you will need a previous booking history or certain amount of loyalty points, but If anyone asked me on here for one at bramall lane, I could sort them no issues just as you have basically said you will at Hillsborough too in you're next post mate.

Speaking as someone who’s gone home and away for 20 years you’ll most likely have to be on the club database from before the season starts to get a ticket at Hillsborough unless you know someone who is who can get you one.

Reduced capacity at Hillsborough on safety grounds will make it harder than the last time we met in 2019.

Not quite sure why @Steveger thinks it will be easy for a neutral to get a ticket.

Don't know why you've tagged me in that, bit early for drinking aint it ? :)

I don't go to Wednesday matches anymore as I can't stand the majority of Wednesday fans these days sadly.

Back