Sheffield Utd v Chelsea

Much do you think they would get for Kepa? And would it cover the fee Burnley would want for Pope?

I don’t think so, however Pope is probably the best shot stopper in the league. In with a shot of most clean sheets in the division playing for Burnley. If he played with a more fashionable club side than Burnley he would already be England’s no.1 imo.

C.unt of a surname though :))

Haven’t you just described a young side though?
Something he’s been forced to bring through and cultivate?

I can’t say I’m a massive fan of Frank Lampard as a manager but fair’s fair, ffs.

Plenty of experience in there as well mind you. Alonso, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic, Pedro, Willian & Giroud give the squad plenty of experience.

Lampard like Gerrard on a learning curve,
It’s going to take a while though.Right now both are struggling imo.

Lampard got the job because he’s a Chelsea legend and they were hit with a transfer ban which severely hampered their pulling power and meant they were going to be forced to blood young players. Lampard is not a good example mate given his connection with the club.

Wilder is a good manager, but the idea he should be considered for the big jobs and isn’t because of his nationality, is a load of old tosh!
Never have I stated anything about Wilders nationality that was another poster

Never have I stated anything about Wilders nationality that was another poster

Yeah but I contested that poster’s point and you quoted my contention saying “he’s right though”.

200.gif

Lampard needs to invest big time on his defence if he ever wants to compete,the old maxim of building a team from the back is very relevant here , none of his defence would get a game for any of the top six

Chelsea still blow hot and cold and looked like they couldn't be arsed to match an opponent that were well up for it today especially when that first goal went in.

McBurnie has come back looking a different player after the break and looks a real handful for any defence to deal with.

I can't help feeling that this is just one of those seasons for Sheffield United and they will see a massive drop-off from them next season in the EPL.

Yeah but I contested that poster’s point and you quoted my contention saying “he’s right though”.

200.gif
Never mind your idiotic gif, all that's been said is that Wilder has progressed season on season, that is irrefutable. Whether he attracts the attention of bigger clubs remains to be seen, after all man utd took on Moyes who,imo was and is not at Wilders level.just my opinion we all have one,even you.

Never mind your idiotic gif, all that's been said is that Wilder has progressed season on season, that is irrefutable. Whether he attracts the attention of bigger clubs remains to be seen, after all man utd took on Moyes who,imo was and is not at Wilders level.just my opinion we all have one,even you.

“Idiotic gif”? mate you’re the one who hasn’t followed the conversation correctly, and that’s not my fault.

The other guy said he doesn’t get considered for big jobs because he’s English, I responded to that and said that’s bollocks, and you said “he’s right though”. What is it about that which is hard to grasp? This chain of events is a matter of fact, not opinion. As far as Wilder improving season on season goes, that is a matter of opinion and one which I never even disagreed with. You’d know that if you could master the basics and actually read the thread correctly!

“Idiotic gif”? mate you’re the one who hasn’t followed the conversation correctly, and that’s not my fault.

The other guy said he doesn’t get considered for big jobs because he’s English, I responded to that and said that’s bollocks, and you said “he’s right though”. What is it about that which is hard to grasp? This chain of events is a matter of fact, not opinion. As far as Wilder improving season on season goes, that is a matter of opinion and one which I never even disagreed with. You’d know that if you could master the basics and actually read the thread correctly!
Read up on Wilders career mate instead of trying to come across as a smart arse. He might not get a top job in England but that doesn't dilute how good a manager he is. Keep putting up the idiotic gifs though

Sheff utd been amazing this season. John Fleck is the best Scottish midfielder right now. Hopefully they gee it a good crack at Europe next year.

mental to think in the history of the premier league . An English manager has never won it . Maybe that’s why they never get the top jobs

Read up on Wilders career mate instead of trying to come across as a smart arse. He might not get a top job in England but that doesn't dilute how good a manager he is. Keep putting up the idiotic gifs though

It’s difficult to tell if you’re purposefully missing the point, but one thing’s for sure, there’s only one idiot here and it ain’t me.

I’m not interested in the specifics of his career leading up till now because it is in no way relevant to the point I was refuting, add to that I never actually denied he’s a good manager. If you could read properly and actually digest what I’ve posted you’d know that too.

Chris Wilder has done an exceptional job at Sheff Utd. Next season will be the test to see if they can do it again.

Back