Shelley Kerr

I thought she felt like quite a natural addition, in fact I thought the whole lot worked well in spite of my reservations about Tanner.

Shagger seemed a little bewildered by his cameo...

devilman

She's been very good tonight, really knows her stuff and is really good at putting her point across. Would definitely be happy with them bringing her back.

dentalbear

Pundit talks sense.

To be fair all 3 of them did, but this shouldn't be a surprise.

However in Scotland it is.

Go figure.......................

Flash81

She spoke brilliantly, in fact all three of them did, loving this new set up with Rangers tv,what a difference when your panelist’s are all signing from the same hymn sheet in regards to discussions about actual football.
Instead of having a tarrier antagonist there who’s only purpose is to curdle in with the filth viewers.

FrankDrebin

Thought she was very good as a pundit.

Very childish but I did burst out laughing at half time when they were discussing defending and Neil McCann was saying how he can't really say how tough it is as he's never been a full back but then said something like ' Maybe Shelley can explain better what it's like to be stuck in the centre with two guys coming either side'

Supermac1872

Official Ticketer
Enjoyed the RTV line up, think it went well given we are at such an early stage. Liked the post match analysis discussion.

change consent