Shelley Kerr

Pundit talks sense.

To be fair all 3 of them did, but this shouldn't be a surprise.

However in Scotland it is.

Go figure.......................

Rules

final-draw-for-the-fifa-women-s-world-cup-2019-france-5cdd680c70741b42e5000001.jpg

Fair play if you’re willing to take a shot of that.

Aye ok.

Bet you're a right looker yourself :D

She spoke brilliantly, in fact all three of them did, loving this new set up with Rangers tv,what a difference when your panelist’s are all signing from the same hymn sheet in regards to discussions about actual football.
Instead of having a mentally challenged antagonist there who’s only purpose is to curdle in with the filth viewers.

Thought she was very good as a pundit.

Very childish but I did burst out laughing at half time when they were discussing defending and Neil McCann was saying how he can't really say how tough it is as he's never been a full back but then said something like ' Maybe Shelley can explain better what it's like to be stuck in the centre with two guys coming either side'

Enjoyed the RTV line up, think it went well given we are at such an early stage. Liked the post match analysis discussion.

Thought she was articulate and capable. A worthy addition to the pundit pool.

FWIW when she talks as a coach I think she's really good.

When she talks as an "ex-centre half" it just jars and I think "No, you have no relevant experience here, it's an entirely different sport". I'd be as well talking about my experience playing BB football

So with regard to our fellow Bears who wouldn't entertain her due to her physical features and the potential of being a "rug muncher" .Can we hear from our homosexual brethern on their opinion of wee Neily or Baldy Alex.

She was brilliant, really enjoyed her input and analysis. And 100% big Rangers fan. Her daughter Christie is at Ibrox regularly.

Back