Shelley Kerr

Thought she was fantastic, made some excellent points and was extremely positive. Hope she’s a regular fixture. IMO the coverage on RTV right now is better than anything any commercial broadcaster has ever produced for our games. Fair play to the club, we’ve got a top manager, ever strengthening team, fantastic club tv, innovative company for our kits and top end retail partners. Really looking positive right now.

I missed half time but watched the full time analysis and thought she was very knowledgeable and I enjoyed her contribution especially along with McCann.

No from me I don't understand how she can give a accurate picture of what's happening when she has never played MEN'S professional football

She was good, knows her stuff and provides actual insight that stretches further than 'Well if they want to win this game they'll need to score' than some other analysts come out with.

No from me I don't understand how she can give a accurate picture of what's happening when she has never played MEN'S professional football
Have you played Mens prof football? We all give our meaning on here as she does on RTV.

I think she's great. Plus she can get pished and rip her players a new one when they deserve it. Tremendous!
LOL, I had forgotten about that wee incident. I think she had to apologise after it. She should have just leathered them all and told them to get on with it.

Sir Awex didn't do apologies.

Thought she was fantastic, made some excellent points and was extremely positive. Hope she’s a regular fixture. IMO the coverage on RTV right now is better than anything any commercial broadcaster has ever produced for our games. Fair play to the club, we’ve got a top manager, ever strengthening team, fantastic club tv, innovative company for our kits and top end retail partners. Really looking positive right now.

The RTV coverage was also being praised by St Johnstone fans last night, which I think proves it’s actually decent output rather than us just liking it because it focuses on us

Think Tanner'll tan 'er tonight.

She was hungry for him.

GrBrJqr.png

She put me in mind of the Public Health Doctor who is on the news a lot. Linda Bauld

I thought she was really good and I’m surprised by some of the criticism given some of the absolutely awful male pundits we are subjected to year after year.

I have no problems with woman pundits. My only issue has been that the woman pundits I've seen up till now sound like robots reading of a script. However, Shelley was great! I pointed it out to the missus at the time. More woman pundits like her who are both knowledgeable and passionate, please.

I have no problems with woman pundits. My only issue has been that the woman pundits I've seen up till now sound like robots reading of a script. However, Shelley was great! I pointed it out to the missus at the time. More woman pundits like her who are both knowledgeable and passionate, please.
As opposed to all the fantastic insight you get from the male pundits in the UK? Many of whom just add three words in a row and think its insightful. Power, passion, pace. Anybody could do that.

These threads are mental.

As opposed to all the fantastic insight you get from the male pundits in the UK? Many of whom just add three words in a row and think its insightful. Power, passion, pace. Anybody could do that.

These threads are mental.
Why are you getting all uptight? I was praising her delivery as a pundit.

I thought the three of them complimented each other well last night.
Shelly also leaned on Neil and Alex about pressure of playing at Rangers, rather than speculating about it as if she knows.

I think it's fair to say whether the lassie is very good and very professional at her job if she is affiliated with us or speaks well of us then she's fine, however if it is found she has anything to do with them in any way then she is sh%$e..

Knowledgeable and insightful rather than bland and as someone else referenced she linked well with Neil & Alex.

RTV for the first two games has been a revelation.
I would happily pay for that for away games rather than Sky if that were an option.
When we’re back in the stadium I hope there is a place for a genuine continued investment in the Digital Matchday experience as I think for too long overseas bears or those unable to get to games have been short changed a bit on the product.
With capacity limitations in the ground Compared to our fan base this is a hugely under exploited revenue stream. I think more people would pay for this kind of quality rather than seek out dodgy streams.
The problem of being hamstrung on what we can offer due to the terms of TV deals is yet another failing of Doncaster & co.

Knowledgeable and insightful rather than bland and as someone else referenced she linked well with Neil & Alex.

RTV for the first two games has been a revelation.
I would happily pay for that for away games rather than Sky if that were an option.
When we’re back in the stadium I hope there is a place for a genuine continued investment in the Digital Matchday experience as I think for too long overseas bears or those unable to get to games have been short changed a bit on the product.
With capacity limitations in the ground Compared to our fan base this is a hugely under exploited revenue stream. I think more people would pay for this kind of quality rather than seek out dodgy streams.
The problem of being hamstrung on what we can offer due to the terms of TV deals is yet another failing of Doncaster & co.
This is the future . Dare i say it , wasn't this part of David Murray's master plan? I'm all in , give our money to the club to watch us play . Forget the rest of the shitty broadcasters.

Thought she was really good. With the recent influx of female pundits across all stations and broadcasts, Shelley is one of the best I’ve heard and felt like she is in there because she knows her stuff and not as a token gesture to have a female on the broadcast.

Future manager of our Rangers Women’s team?

Back