Sheyi Ojo Instagram story

there's a beautiful Coming to America short tracksuit from boo boo being plastered on my Facebook.
If it came with a leapord print fez I'd be all over it

Might be meeting Rod for lunch.

49BC1AC700000578-5454843-image-a-149_1520002749047.jpg
Thats nice that penny is caring for her elderly neighbour. Rod must be so proud.

I’m not a fan of his outfit, but have to laugh at blokes on here ripping him. FF has threads about Sambas that get hundreds of replies. Can’t imagine many folks on here work in high end fashion. :D.
Aye, because you need to work in high fashion to realise he looks like a tit in that outfit.

Aye, because you need to work in high fashion to realise he looks like a tit in that outfit.

True, but clearly he doesn’t think that. Opinions are subjective. It’s hard to say who’s opinion is correct when nobody is qualified in any way.

True, but clearly he doesn’t think that. Opinions are subjective. It’s hard to say who’s opinion is correct when nobody is qualified in any way.
You are quite right, opinions are subjective. And by extension, no one persons opinion is correct, but if we all stop giving them we may as well close down the forum.

*I still maintain he looks like a tit.

C'mon guys, play the game. It's not on in this day and age to mock transgender folks.

Back