Shhhteve McLaren's Horrible Start To Season

Delboy1962

Thank God we didn't appoint Steve McLaren,QPR trounced 7-1 by West Brom at the Hawthorns and bottom of The Championship with no points and even this early he's under pressure!.

giphy_7.gif

I don't think it's all down to the manager, the club is in disarray .

The financial fair play payment , the transfer embargo,the chairman standing down made them favs for the drop even before a ball was kicked.

In saying that I didn't want him at Ibrox either.:)

People on here were wanting him.

He's an absolute embarrassment of a guy.
McLaren and Gerrard could barely be more different if they tried.

One is motivated, driven, honest, says it like it is and knows how to really get the best out of what you have at your disposal. The other is Steve McLaren.

I’m surprised McLaren took that job tbh given the poor state of the club as he can’t afford another disaster.

If the QPR job goes belly up for him I’d say he’s just about done at a decent level.

Along with Roy Hodgson he is a manager that I just don't rate. Quite how either managed to get the England job is beyond me.
That being said at least the Dutch can understand him.

As usual nobody on here has a clue who Allen wanted. His name was certainly mentioned but was he ever a serious contender?? God knows but we arrived at the right man in the end.

Do you think Allen is doing a bad job? Dave King said it was Allen who brought in Gerrard when Gerrard was paraded at Ibrox

Pumped 7-1 off west brom today thank god Mark Allen never got his way to appoint him and we got Stevie G

We do not know if Allen wanted him. According to the interview yesterday Gerrard was wanted by Allen.

The main thing for me is that we didn't get McInnes when we wanted to appoint him.

Another bullet dodged
If anything McInes is better than this chancer - but maybe only just
2 bullets dodged - thankfully

There was loads of people's names mentioned to be fair. Are we gonna credit Mark Allen with them all? The only one I can honestly recall coming from Rangers was Stevie Gerrard when he signed on the dotted line.

Thank God we didn't appoint Steve McLaren,QPR trounced 7-1 by West Brom at the Hawthorns and bottom of The Championship with no points and even this early he's under pressure!.
He is a total erse wipe of man. Couldn't manage a pub team.
Every time I see him on the box i feel like the boak.

We do not know if Allen wanted him. According to the interview yesterday Gerrard was wanted by Allen.

The main thing for me is that we didn't get McInnes when we wanted to appoint him.

From what I understand, Allen didn’t have McLaren on the list (from the outside, he looks polar opposite in everything SG is!) and wasn’t keen on shitebag Mcinnes either...

Was at the game it was hilarious.

There was a period of about 2 minutes where they imploded and conceded 1 then another from a penalty a minute later. Game was done after that. Letting in 6 in one half is embarassing.

Back