Shinnie

He was pish tonight and in all the games against us. Think he is meant to be better at left back but don't know why McInnes plays him in midfield. Especially as their left back is awful.

McLean Shinnie McInnes etc were never good enough for Rangers. It’s a good job McInnes is a shitebag or we’d have been stuck with the useless fud. Next Scotland manager I’d wager.

When you compare the Rangers team to the Aberdeen team tonight you wonder how any of them could improve our squad. We already have their best player.

He’s another player who continually commits fouls of the sleekit nasty type that referees turn a blind eye to.

He does a power of arm waving.About all I noticed from him.Mclean was as anonymous.All in All for 85mins we took them apart.For a few minutes we put ourselves under pressure.Nearly as good beating the filth.

He is a good player for Aberdeen but wouldn’t get a game for us unless we had an unbelievable injury crisis so would be a pointless signing.

It’s quite clear we signed Aberdeen’s best player on a free last summer.

Ryan Jack the Rangers Number 8

He's a busy player, but quality-wise he lacks 'it'. Should be playing left back, not in midfield.

He’s a left back playing midfield. Not particularly well may I add. Average player.

Doesnt look like a CM to me at all. Always thought he looked good as a LB at this level though. He's a snarling wee d ick so it has given me great pleasure seeing him toil and be outclassed by us this season.

his contributions to the games against us have been

- persistent fouling
- greetin' to whatever ref is there
- getting away with a knee high terrible challenge at the dung heap when it should've been red

piss poor

Sums up a lot of viewers of Scottish football, he's held in high regard for aimlessly running about kicking people.

Had people last season saying he's a better player than Jack. No chance, Jack can actually play a bit.

Agreed.

The only nation in the world where our esteemed mhedia value running about kicking people over actual footballing ability.

It really is no wonder our national team is so utterly shite right now.

Although not the best player out there, i would be more inclined to berate his manager for playing him where he is not at his best. Bullet well and truly dodged with McInnes and his back room staff.

He’s a very good left back IMO. God knows why McInnes persists with him in midfield though because he’s nowhere near good enough to control a game in the middle of the park.

Whilst he's charging into tackles like a man possessed we had midfielders who stayed on their feet, used their savvy, skills and left him behind.

He does a power of arm waving.About all I noticed from him.Mclean was as anonymous.All in All for 85mins we took them apart.For a few minutes we put ourselves under pressure.Nearly as good beating the filth.

McLean was anonymous? I thought he had a very good game, shooting aside.

Scottish football has been littered with this type of player for decades and is exactly why Scotland remains rooted at the bottom of the bucket when it comes to footballing success.

When we took Jack we took their best player...we are better than them and we now move to consolidating 2nd place.

McLean Shinnie McInnes etc were never good enough for Rangers. It’s a good job McInnes is a shitebag or we’d have been stuck with the useless fud. Next Scotland manager I’d wager.
His stock will likely fall if he remains at Aberdeen. He'll have seen how Rangers have strengthened in this window and know he cannot compete long term with Aberdeen. The Scotland job could be an easy out for him.

McLean was thier best player last night by a mile and looked dangerous at times, the other 9 players looked utter toilet though

Didn’t look any better than Holt (has been far worse over the games actually) and that’s precisely what we need to push on.

Thought Goss always on top of him and never gave him the chance to dominate the midfield, McLean was their only midfielder to show anything, the rest were anonymous.

Back