Shinnie

Should have had two yellow cards and would have in a less corrupt league. Two was the least similarly Christie a horrible wee t*ig rhat.

He's a decent player who wouldn't get close to our squad at full back or midfield.
Every time I've seen him he holds the full Aberdeen team together. When players like him don't perform it makes the whole team perform badly. I think he could definitely get a place at left back.

Shinnie is pish imo. And if he's better at left back then I personally hope he plays there next time against us as he looked as slow as a week in the jail last night.

Candeias would have a field day wae the greetin faced lady's front bottom

Every time I've seen him he holds the full Aberdeen team together. When players like him don't perform it makes the whole team perform badly. I think he could definitely get a place at left back.

Ahead of Wallace or John?

Not a chance mate.

The way we play we're looking for our full backs to bomb on and get beyond Murphy and Candeias.

He's not got the pace for that.

Ahead of Wallace or John?

Not a chance mate.

The way we play we're looking for our full backs to bomb on and get beyond Murphy and Candeias.

He's not got the pace for that.

According to SPFLRadar he has terrible stats for defensive duels and quite a lot of the goals we concede is from the left side. Though you're right he is much better at bombing forward and attacking than shinnie.

Being from Aberdeen(shire) my mates always tell me how good he is and how he should be picked for Scotland. He hasn't turned up at all against us since we were promoted. Gash footballer, nowhere near our standard of player.

He is certainly no better than any of our current defenders although he might be on a level with Hodson but not much better.

Never good enough for Rangers, not of the required standard. he is also one of the dirtiest players in the league, how he isn't sent off more often is a mystery.

Back