shinnie

LiviLoyal

No he isn't.
Don’t try and tell us he’s a bear after his pish last night and the way he up’s his game against us but bends over and lube’s himself up for a shagging off the Tims every time he plays them.

He’s a horrible wee lady's front bottom.

sregnar

Don’t try and tell us he’s a bear after his pish last night and the way he up’s his game against us but bends over and lube’s himself up for a shagging off the Tims every time he plays them.

He’s a horrible wee lady's front bottom.
Ok, I won’t. You know him better bud.

What is this bends over vs the tarrier pish, made up. He plays the same way every game.

Sebo1872

His celebrating at the end over at the Aberdeen fans was embarrassing

Shame you didn’t put that much effort in on Sunday ya wee scrote bag you might even have a cup to celebrate, aye right
To be fair so was our reaction to topping the league by one point when they had a game in hand

LiviLoyal

Ok, I won’t. You know him better bud.

What is this bends over vs the tarrier pish, made up. He plays the same way every game.
Don’t need to know him to know he’s no bear the way he acts against us.

Does he %^*& :D he’s fucking dreadful every time he plays them. Does sweet %^*& all.

RFC_Champions

Had we won last night. This wee rat wouldn’t have been mentioned.

Our players shat it last night. Not one player willing to take charge and make something happen. Everyone passing the ball to a team mate thinking to themselves “here you do it”!!!

That’s 180 mins (semi final and last night) that we’ve not even looked like scoring against a pïsh manager, pïsh captain, pïsh team etc.

sregnar

Don’t need to know him to know he’s no bear the way he acts against us.

Does he %^*& :D he’s fucking dreadful every time he plays them. Does sweet %^*& all.
Aberdeen as a team do %^*& all against them. He doesn’t bend over, he’s the same moaning bastard to refs every week. Stop making things up you weirdo.

RFC_Champions

Our players are believing the hype. We’ve done nothing yet, and earned nothing yet.

The fixtures/results this month will either justify the hype (to a small extent) or be a real reality check.

Mermaid

He’s a plastic hard man like brown. Likes to dish it out but can’t take it back. Kicks you not to intimidate but looking for reaction so that he can feign injury and then complain to ref and media.

GourockBlue50

Official Ticketer
seriously what a horrible little bastard.all night in our faces .in the refs face for 90 minutes .just watched the morelos 2nd booking c'mon you'd think Tyson fury had hit the little bastard.Not one rangers player took him to take tonight I'm very dissqpointing in that .
Mr Mr he's kicking me .
ya %^*& pig little grass
You can't seriously be trying to put the blame for Alfie's actions on Shinnie.

Partickger

Just saw the ridiculous reaction of that cheating bastard Shinnie. Next to no contact but went down as if he was shot. Didn’t Kyle Lafferty get slated in the mhedia and receive a ban for doing exactly this against the sheep many moons ago?

I’d take him in a heartbeat. Some of the posts on here are utterly tragic. The guy gives 110% on the park every week. I’d take him over Ejaria or Coulibaly every day of the week. Heart, desire , gets in peoples faces. We lack this when it comes to the big games.

Resarf

Not a fan of Shinnie but I wish someone stuck up for our team as much as he moans about every decision that goes against his team.

govanrear1987

To me, as much a tramp as Shinnie.
More importantly for the thread, he was as popular with the Rangers support when his signing was mooted as Shinnie would be today.
In my opinion that is.
Fair comment I guess however in terms of ability I would rate shinnie higher. I’m not saying he’s a world beater but he’s an annoying, in your face type player and I think, particularly last night, we could have done with someone like that

Gheorghe_Hagi

Fair comment I guess however in terms of ability I would rate shinnie higher. I’m not saying he’s a world beater but he’s an annoying, in your face type player and I think, particularly last night, we could have done with someone like that
We could do with someone like that who is also a footballer.

tazzabear

I’d be surprised if anybody rated Black a better player.
I’d be even more surprised if Shinnie got away with the behaviour he demonstrates if he were at Rangers.

auldyin

I’d be surprised if anybody rated Black a better player.
I’d be even more surprised if Shinnie got away with the behaviour he demonstrates if he were at Rangers.
I think he would get away with his in the refs lug constantly but the assault on big Gareth if he was a Rangers player certainty red

bkerr72

Just saw the ridiculous reaction of that cheating bastard Shinnie. Next to no contact but went down as if he was shot. Didn’t Kyle Lafferty get slated in the mhedia and receive a ban for doing exactly this against the sheep many moons ago?
He has a quick look to see who it was that hit him then went down if he was shot cause it was Morelos but its still a booking. All he's good at is halfing people and greeting to refs everytime one of their players is fouled.

OsoDeMadrid

Brilliant constructive point.

Mrans Jack shit but well done anyway.
He's a tarrier cock sucking wank, in a team of wanks, who shit themselves in every big game that isn't v Rangers because a tarrier has them up for it. Fuck him, his team mates and pals on here, there or everywhere.

Is that constructive enough?
Only time he's laid a glove on the taigs is when he, his team, and them, conspired to %^*& us out of a league place and money, cheating scummy fuckwit.

Do you earn a fortune yet jump about like a jakey, pikey tramp aswell?