shinnie

Henrywatson115

Official Ticketer
seriously what a horrible little bastard.all night in our faces .in the refs face for 90 minutes .just watched the morelos 2nd booking c'mon you'd think Tyson fury had hit the little bastard.Not one rangers player took him to take tonight I'm very dissqpointing in that .
Mr Mr he's kicking me .
ya %^*& pig little grass

One of the 2 biggest game of his season.
The other may be between the split and end of season if his team can raise their game against shite like him.

seriously what a horrible little bastard.all night in our faces .in the refs face for 90 minutes .just watched the morelos 2nd booking c'mon you'd think Tyson fury had hit the little bastard.Not one rangers player took him to take tonight I'm very dissqpointing in that .
Mr Mr he's kicking me .
ya %^*& pig little grass
It’s a booking all day long. And in our faces all night long is what we should have been doing to them , i would rather have him in our midfield than Ejaria tonight

It’s a booking all day long. And in our faces all night long is what we should have been doing to them , i would rather have him in our midfield than Ejaria tonight
read the post m8 .said we never got in his face .as for the booking did he get knocked out

Mr Mr he's kicking me .
ya %^*& pig little grass
Wouldn't take it personally, hes a prick when he plays against everyone.

Yes but, there are a lot of midfielders I’d have ahead of Ejaria, and Shinnie, last night.
Arfield and Dorrans, for example.
Just because last night worked for Shinnie and didn’t work for Ejaria, doesn’t mean I’d swap the two of them.

He gets away with murder,like McGinn when he was at hibs and Brown at bheast Fc.
Other players maybe get 4 fouls then a yellow,these 3 can go 7 or 8 then it’s a quiet word in the ear.

Morelos or Jack does that tackle he did they would have been off.
Morelos said to the ref Winnie is time wasting at free-kick and was treated like dog shit where as he did it all night.
I believe there is an undercurrent of racism against Morelos.

He was reffing the game. Never any more than a foot away from the man in black, all night in his ear.

Detestable little prick.

Why don't we do the same? I hate Shinnie and his attitude on the park, but we're clearly not able to ignore it and trust the refs to be strong enough to deal with it, so we'll have to start playing them at their own game.

I’ve never seen a player moan to the ref as much as he does, every single game. To be honest, I thought his challenge deserved a straight red and Cosgrove’s second yellow was harsh.

He's this generation's Ian Black. A snidey, greeting faced prick whose career highlights will amount to nothing more than the occasional decent result against Rangers. If it wasn't the yahoos I'd almost be glad that they were lording it over him on Sunday.

Shinnie should have been sent off for that tackle on McAuley, he gets away with murder against us.

He gets away with murder,like McGinn when he was at hibs and Brown at bheast Fc.
Other players maybe get 4 fouls then a yellow,these 3 can go 7 or 8 then it’s a quiet word in the ear.
The same goes for Mckenna. He had numerous fouls and didn't even get booked.

His celebrating at the end over at the Aberdeen fans was embarrassing

Shame you didn’t put that much effort in on Sunday ya wee scrote bag you might even have a cup to celebrate, aye right
This sums up these pathetic bast@rds for what they are. They don’t exist for any other reason than to try and beat Rangers. Their record against the paedos is bordering on cheating, yet they celebrate beating us like they have won the universe.

Shinnie is one of the most despicable players in the game just now.
Maybe, almost certainly, only Brown, Griffiths and Lustig ahead of him.
A complete scumbag of a player.
It makes it all the more galling that we don’t have anyone to put him in his place. You can dominate a player without being sent off but we just din’t Have enough clever players/men in our team.

Mr Mr he's kicking me .
ya %^*& pig little grass
It was the way he jumped up right away once he saw Morelos was getting carded!

Until you sign for Rangers....if Shinnie was with us he would be red carded most games

Him and his teammates done a number on us last night. No point getting annoyed at them.

We failed to match their shithousery and game management. As much as it was poor to watch, it's part of the game unfortunately, so we need to figure out pronto how to deal better with it.

Why don't we do the same? I hate Shinnie and his attitude on the park, but we're clearly not able to ignore it and trust the refs to be strong enough to deal with it, so we'll have to start playing them at their own game.

We get booked for dissent if we do the same.

He sums up why Scottish football languishes in the doldrums - zero technical ability, no football brain, constant fouling, constant whining, no effort to try and play football. He is Scottish football.

He spends every match in the referee's face for 90 minutes. He doesn't so much play football as try to influence the referee. He's a moaning prat with a hipster beard.

Near the end of the first half he spent ages wasting time by keeping the referee chatting about what he had for dinner or something, and then Morelos got a telling off for reminding the ref that he had better be adding that time on.

Bends over against Celtic every time he plays them and plays against us like his life depends on it.

Bearded bawbag. Depressing though that some think he would be good enough for Rangers. He's the onfield version of McInnes, idolised by the sheep but would be so far out of his depth at Rangers.

He's always been a horrible wee rat, but no excuse for our players to not handle a wee roaster like him.

Mr Mr he's kicking me .
ya %^*& pig little grass
Mini McInnes the grass, cheat, pathetic human being.

He’s a pr1ck whether he’s your mate or not

If you don’t like a sheep player being slagged off on this forum then it’s probably the wrong forum for you today

Slag him all you like but the “anyone got something to say to him” as he’s doing the school run? :D tragic behavior.

He was reffing the game. Never any more than a foot away from the man in black, all night in his ear.

Detestable little prick.

Said that at the game.
Plus, any contentious stuff, he's in the refs face. Always has done this, only against us though.
Just seen alfs yellow, no complaints

Back