shinnie

Oooft, internet badass right here!

Folk whinging about Shinnie yet on any given thread crave someone to act like that on the park for us. Bizarre!

As I say I think that just like with Ian Black the galling thing is when you have someone who acts like he does with such non-existent ability.

At least if he was a good player you'd dislike him but you'd respect him. Shinnie is utterly chronic.

As I say I think that just like with Ian Black the galling thing is when you have someone who acts like he does with such non-existent ability.

At least if he was a good player you'd dislike him but you'd respect him. Shinnie is utterly chronic.

He's not the best, that's for sure.

He appeared to influence the game with some of his antics though which helped them no end. It's loathesome against you but acceptable for you I guess.

He's never good enough for Rangers, but other posters are right when they say we need a few more detestable cnts in our squad for games like these. Detestable cnts of a higher standard, mind you, but if we want to progress in this league we need a few more players willing to be a prick, get in the referees face and leave the odd linging boot in. The sorts that fans of other teams absolutely despise.

As another poster has said if they had played like that on Sunday they might've had a trophy but they only ever raise their game against us and wasn't Shinnie moaning about the mentally challengeds being classless and here he is in the same bracket,horrible classsless prick who whinges like a wean when anything goes against him but kicks out at everything that moves and runs away.

Some odd comments on here! They are bang average but were more than comfortable after the goal!
We can complaint all we want about other teams and other players however I suggest we look closer to home!
Some of our players sh@t it last night! They were pathetic with Morelos and Ejaria at the top of the list!

seriously what a horrible little bastard.all night in our faces .in the refs face for 90 minutes .just watched the morelos 2nd booking c'mon you'd think Tyson fury had hit the little bastard.Not one rangers player took him to take tonight I'm very dissqpointing in that .
Mr Mr he's kicking me .
ya %^*& pig little grass
Should've known he would've been targeted by both ref and players,with regard to players,he needs to get a bit more wiser and be one step ahead. As for the ref,sounds like he couldn't wait to book him,which is scandalous and you can imagine what the rhags will say about that.

seriously what a horrible little bastard.all night in our faces .in the refs face for 90 minutes .just watched the morelos 2nd booking c'mon you'd think Tyson fury had hit the little bastard.Not one rangers player took him to take tonight I'm very dissqpointing in that .
Mr Mr he's kicking me .
ya %^*& pig little grass

Your first 3 sentences.

I wouldn’t mind if we had someone like that in our team. We are lacking a horrible bastard

Horrible wee lady's front bottom, but tbh one of these players you hste to play against but would li,e in your team. Well a better version if you know what i mean.

Moaning because a player got in our faces, we all championed Morelos for getting in Berra’s face? It’s part and parcel of the game. They played to their strengths last night and we couldn’t work out how to deal with it. Suggest you maybe start to look at why we don’t man the feck up and put wee tadgers like him in their place. Instead of looking at his game, look at our own midfielders who he bossed about at times last night.

Correct, that is something that is missing in our set up. The annoying thing is, our team has talent, but no up and at them attitude.
We've had 8 red cards this season FFS.

A player like Shinnie would be sent off every 3 or 4 games for us. That said, he is fùcking pish anyway and a sheep shagging bastard so I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.

Horrible wee lady's front bottom, but tbh one of these players you hste to play against but would li,e in your team. Well a better version if you know what i mean.
Until we play Celtic and he climbs back inside his own arse like he always does against them

Complaining about him celebrating... Did we no do same sunday ?

He bossed our team , that's why we don't like him
He didn't boss anything, he got away with a stone wall red card, mouthing to the ref, time wasting and he feigned injury at Morelos red card.

He is shite.

No he isn't.

Don’t try and tell us he’s a bear after his pish last night and the way he up’s his game against us but bends over and lube’s himself up for a shagging off the Tims every time he plays them.

He’s a horrible wee lady's front bottom.

Don’t try and tell us he’s a bear after his pish last night and the way he up’s his game against us but bends over and lube’s himself up for a shagging off the Tims every time he plays them.

He’s a horrible wee lady's front bottom.

Ok, I won’t. You know him better bud.

What is this bends over vs the mentally challenged pish, made up. He plays the same way every game.

His celebrating at the end over at the Aberdeen fans was embarrassing

Shame you didn’t put that much effort in on Sunday ya wee scrote bag you might even have a cup to celebrate, aye right

To be fair so was our reaction to topping the league by one point when they had a game in hand

Ok, I won’t. You know him better bud.

What is this bends over vs the mentally challenged pish, made up. He plays the same way every game.

Don’t need to know him to know he’s no bear the way he acts against us.

Does he %^*& :D he’s fucking dreadful every time he plays them. Does sweet %^*& all.

Had we won last night. This wee rat wouldn’t have been mentioned.

Our players shat it last night. Not one player willing to take charge and make something happen. Everyone passing the ball to a team mate thinking to themselves “here you do it”!!!

That’s 180 mins (semi final and last night) that we’ve not even looked like scoring against a pïsh manager, pïsh captain, pïsh team etc.

Don’t need to know him to know he’s no bear the way he acts against us.

Does he %^*& :D he’s fucking dreadful every time he plays them. Does sweet %^*& all.

Aberdeen as a team do %^*& all against them. He doesn’t bend over, he’s the same moaning bastard to refs every week. Stop making things up you weirdo.

Our players are believing the hype. We’ve done nothing yet, and earned nothing yet.

The fixtures/results this month will either justify the hype (to a small extent) or be a real reality check.

His celebrating at the end over at the Aberdeen fans was embarrassing

Shame you didn’t put that much effort in on Sunday ya wee scrote bag you might even have a cup to celebrate, aye right
Last night was there cup final mate

He’s a plastic hard man like brown. Likes to dish it out but can’t take it back. Kicks you not to intimidate but looking for reaction so that he can feign injury and then complain to ref and media.

Mr Mr he's kicking me .
ya %^*& pig little grass
You can't seriously be trying to put the blame for Alfie's actions on Shinnie.

Just saw the ridiculous reaction of that cheating bastard Shinnie. Next to no contact but went down as if he was shot. Didn’t Kyle Lafferty get slated in the mhedia and receive a ban for doing exactly this against the sheep many moons ago?

Back