shinnie

I’d take him in a heartbeat. Some of the posts on here are utterly tragic. The guy gives 110% on the park every week. I’d take him over Ejaria or Coulibaly every day of the week. Heart, desire , gets in peoples faces. We lack this when it comes to the big games.

Not a fan of Shinnie but I wish someone stuck up for our team as much as he moans about every decision that goes against his team.

To me, as much a tramp as Shinnie.
More importantly for the thread, he was as popular with the Rangers support when his signing was mooted as Shinnie would be today.
In my opinion that is.
Fair comment I guess however in terms of ability I would rate shinnie higher. I’m not saying he’s a world beater but he’s an annoying, in your face type player and I think, particularly last night, we could have done with someone like that

Fair comment I guess however in terms of ability I would rate shinnie higher. I’m not saying he’s a world beater but he’s an annoying, in your face type player and I think, particularly last night, we could have done with someone like that

We could do with someone like that who is also a footballer.

I’d be surprised if anybody rated Black a better player.
I’d be even more surprised if Shinnie got away with the behaviour he demonstrates if he were at Rangers.

I’d be surprised if anybody rated Black a better player.
I’d be even more surprised if Shinnie got away with the behaviour he demonstrates if he were at Rangers.
I think he would get away with his in the refs lug constantly but the assault on big Gareth if he was a Rangers player certainty red

What kind of bear shites it from mentally challengeds only to play like he did yesterday!?
Seen this a couple of times now and it's bull.

Yes he's annoying but he's been sent off against them and has a running battle with the leggo eater. He doesn't just turn up against us.

Just saw the ridiculous reaction of that cheating bastard Shinnie. Next to no contact but went down as if he was shot. Didn’t Kyle Lafferty get slated in the mhedia and receive a ban for doing exactly this against the sheep many moons ago?

He has a quick look to see who it was that hit him then went down if he was shot cause it was Morelos but its still a booking. All he's good at is halfing people and greeting to refs everytime one of their players is fouled.

Brilliant constructive point.

Mrans Jack shit but well done anyway.
He's a mentally challenged cock sucking wank, in a team of wanks, who shit themselves in every big game that isn't v Rangers because a mentally challenged has them up for it. Fuck him, his team mates and pals on here, there or everywhere.

Is that constructive enough?
Only time he's laid a glove on the poets is when he, his team, and them, conspired to %^*& us out of a league place and money, cheating scummy fuckwit.

Do you earn a fortune yet jump about like a jakey, pikey tramp aswell?

Yes but, there are a lot of midfielders I’d have ahead of Ejaria, and Shinnie, last night.
Arfield and Dorrans, for example.
Just because last night worked for Shinnie and didn’t work for Ejaria, doesn’t mean I’d swap the two of them.

Ejaria is no use in Scotland, he and Coulibaly should be told they are not required for second half of season and neither of them should pull on a Rangers jersey again.

He's a mentally challenged cock sucking wank, in a team of wanks, who shit themselves in every big game that isn't v Rangers because a mentally challenged has them up for it. Fuck him, his team mates and pals on here, there or everywhere.

Only time he's laid a glove on the poets is when he, his team, and them, conspired to %^*& us out of a league place and money, cheating scummy fuckwit.

Are you 14? . . Because that's the level of your last two posts.

Sometimes I wish Steven Gerrard did have a login for here just so he can post “I’m not signing Graeme Shinnie. He’s not good enough for Rangers” and nip these types of discussions in the bud.

It seems that every time we lose a game one of the opponents players gets identified as some sort of missing link that we haven’t got. What did Shinnie do last night (or what has he ever done?) to show he is good enough to play for Rangers week in week out? He made one pass of note, steamed into one of our players a week late, and fell down like he’d been shot after being tapped in the face. Other than that I hardly noticed him.

If we sign average SPFL players, we will become an average SPFL team. It’s time to add real quality to the midfield, not players who would be “decent” or “do a job in there”. We have plenty of those types of player already.

I’d take him in a heartbeat. Some of the posts on here are utterly tragic. The guy gives 110% on the park every week. I’d take him over Ejaria or Coulibaly every day of the week. Heart, desire , gets in peoples faces. We lack this when it comes to the big games.

Yet Mongo Brown rips the utter shite out of him on and off the park?

For at least the last two seasons Brown has been trying to goad Shinnie into action but Shinnie never goes near Captain Lego on the park.

Are you 14? . . Because that's the level of your last two posts.
Here's a third on the same level.
Are you his boyfriend?
How often is he banging your shitter?
Could you not just get a room, I'm not homophobic but don't like heavy petting in my presence.
It makes me uncomfortable.

Slag him all you like but the “anyone got something to say to him” as he’s doing the school run? :D tragic behavior.

No, what’s tragic is you acting like an offended poet and not letting go of a clearly tongue in cheek comment.

As others have said, you might want to think about whether you’re on the wrong forum.

He's just a hairy scott broon (who he's scared of ) Gets away with murder and can't play football. Rangers player? A few eejits on here.

Yet Mongo Brown rips the utter shite out of him on and off the park?

For at least the last two seasons Brown has been trying to goad Shinnie into action but Shinnie never goes near Captain Lego on the park.

Baws!

What does that even mean? On and off the park ?? You’ve lost me.

Sometimes I wish Steven Gerrard did have a login for here just so he can post “I’m not signing Graeme Shinnie. He’s not good enough for Rangers” and nip these types of discussions in the bud.

It seems that every time we lose a game one of the opponents players gets identified as some sort of missing link that we haven’t got. What did Shinnie do last night (or what has he ever done?) to show he is good enough to play for Rangers week in week out? He made one pass of note, steamed into one of our players a week late, and fell down like he’d been shot after being tapped in the face. Other than that I hardly noticed him.

If we sign average SPFL players, we will become an average SPFL team. It’s time to add real quality to the midfield, not players who would be “decent” or “do a job in there”. We have plenty of those types of player already.

But Shinnie is not an average SPFL player is he ? He’s been playing at consistently high level the last few years. He can play left back , he can play in midfield. A Scotland international. Would absolutely walk in our team. FACT

But Shinnie is not an average SPFL player is he ? He’s been playing at consistently high level the last few years. He can play left back , he can play in midfield. A Scotland international. Would absolutely walk in our team. FACT

He can come calling when he's reached Scott Arfield's level.

Him and his teammates done a number on us last night. No point getting annoyed at them.

We failed to match their shithousery and game management. As much as it was poor to watch, it's part of the game unfortunately, so we need to figure out pronto how to deal better with it.
They only seem to play 4 games a season,against us.

I’ve never seen a player moan to the ref as much as he does, every single game. To be honest, I thought his challenge deserved a straight red and Cosgrove’s second yellow was harsh.
But he wasn’t just moaning... they were chatting and laughing and killing time

Holy coo. You need to chill out brother.

I don't think he would.

All he does is moan at the ref, he plays very little football. He'd be sent off constantly for talking to the referee in a Rangers shirt.

Back