Shirt Framing recommendations, Lanarkshire Area

Ulsterscot

Can anyone recommend a shirt framer in the Lanarkshire area?

Got 2 signed Rangers jerseys I want framed for Christmas.

However on one frame I will be looking to add a couple of pictures below it with a plaque in the middle with a date and location on it.

The other jersey will just be standard.

Would rather give the work to a fellow bear who will take more care with the jerseys

Thanks

a_weir

Gunna hijack this and ask if anyone knows of any decent DIY kits? Need to frame two of my shirts. (One of them is from my avatar ;-) )

Gersboyjohn

Buy frame from eBay and frame it yourself. It’s pretty simple and you can also get a plaque with whatever you want wrote on it.

347golfer

Not quite Lanarkshire but I go to The Framing Workshop at St George's X for anything I need done.

Again I dont know of any affiliation but they've done a blinding job of anything iv took in and that includes shirts, boxing gloves, prints and photos.

Talktalk

bigbilly

That’s not very staunch of you not to ask, you may find out if you ever take the top out the frame he has put a photo of Neil Lennon on the back of the strip . :))
it’s ok, I have his name and address. So if that turns out to be true, I’ll smear dug shyte all over his place.

xd182

I've used Bishopbriggs Gallery & Picture Framers a few times for framing and they've been excellent. I know it's not quite Lanarkshire, but just throwing them into the mix. Usually 2-3 weeks depending on how busy they are.

Their Facebook has some photos of shirts they've framed. Loads of Rangers ones!

Ulsterscot

Thanks for the help guys.

Not being a Rangers fan isnt a deal breaker to be honest as long as they do a good job.

Last edited: