Shirt Sponsor

Also wondered this during the game and a mate enlightened me. 32Red are banned in Belgium
We had 32Red on our shirts when we played Standard Liege in Belgium.

Personally I thought Unibet looked far better than 32Red with that awful "Stay In Control" pish.

Last edited:
Ah, ok mate.

Think / hope we will be moving on from a betting sponsor from next season anyway so that should hopefully make things easier.

Interestingly Unibet are on Club Brugge shirts so they must be allowed to operate in Belgium and 32 Red aren't

8-A81-DDC3-704-B-4936-A482-9-D63-EDD65-F04.jpg

Hopefully it can be properly printed for the next time we need it, I reckon it was a very last minute “Oh sh that’s right 32Red is banned in Belgium” hence the odd looking stuck on decals.

Some people need to get over this "Stay in Control pish".
It's a sponsor, get over it.

it's also the wrong colour blue, too much red, collar isn't right, badge too small, stars look tacky, other sponsors make us look like a NASCAR team and it's took tight a fit for our fat supporters... other than that, good kit.

It looks shit. A health warning on our shirt is far from spectacular.

Would you rather have it or not have it?!

I'll be glad when we change sponsor.
A 'health warning'?
It's part of 32 Reds safer gambling campaign!!

Grown men whinging about part of the sponsor is pathetic.

You say it looks shit - that's your opinion.
I think it looks fine, and it will be part of a very famous Rangers kit for years to come, whether you like it or not.

It looks shit. A health warning on our shirt is far from spectacular.

Would you rather have it or not have it?!

I'll be glad when we change sponsor.

What kind of sponsor do you think we're going to have next, out of curiosity? Gambling companies sponsor half the EPL teams outside the top six and we've historical been sponsored by them or beer companies.

What kind of sponsor do you think we're going to have next, out of curiosity? Gambling companies sponsor half the EPL teams outside the top six and we've historical been sponsored by them or beer companies.
Gambling companies are likely to be banned from sponsorship soon. A good thing imo.

Ok so the clubs out of pocket but at least you don't have to look at a sponsor you don't like o_O
Out of pocket. Laughable.

32Red/Kindred Group contract is up at end of season anyway ffs.

We will get a new sponsor. And being a CL club with SG at the helm we won't be short of improved offers.

Out of pocket. Laughable.

32Red contract is up at end of season anyway ffs.

We will get a new sponsor. And being a CL club with SG at the helm we won't be short of improved offers.

Of course we'll get a new sponsor but with less competition the club will be out of pocket. As I already pointed out half the clubs with our revenue levels rely on gambling companies. It's not for fun, it's because they offered the most. If you can't see this you are deluded.

Of course we'll get a new sponsor but with less competition the club will be out of pocket. As I already pointed out half the clubs with our revenue levels rely on gambling companies. It's not for fun, it's because they offered the most. If you can't see this you are deluded.
I can guarantee that our next headline shirt sponsor deal will not be less than the deal we have hadwith the Kindred Group. Therefore we will not be out of pocket.

We are in a far stronger position to command a better deal than when we originally signed up to have 32Red on our shirts.

I can guarantee that our next headline shirt sponsor deal will not be less than the deal we have hadwith the Kindred Group.

We are in a far stronger position to command a better deal than when we originally signed up to have 32Red on our shirts.

Yes but if they don't have to compete with gambling companies then the deal will be worth less than it would otherwise. That's just basic economics.

You just have to learn to adapt. Things change. We move on. Other players come to market.
Look at the Scottish Cup. Sponsored by William Hill for years until last season. Who’s the sponsor now?

Unfortunately sport needs the money gambling companies bring in. They need to sponsor to entice customers to gamble on their platforms. Snooker and Horse Racing are another 2 sports who rely heavily on gambling sponsorship

As someone whose family has been destroyed by online gambling, I can’t wait to see it deface our jersey no more.

Look at the Scottish Cup. Sponsored by William Hill for years until last season. Who’s the sponsor now?
The Scottish Cup is hardly prime time.

I'm only concerned with Rangers. We will strike a very satisfactory deal with our new sponsor. I am more than confident of that.

In fact I'd say Bisgrove's phone has been ringing off the hook in recent months with companies lining up to be our main shirt sponsor.

Belgium is a weird country. Its split into different languages and territories. I.e German, Dutch and French in different areas. I'm sure different laws in different areas. I.e antwerp they speak Dutch and have 32 red banned but unibet is registered. But in liege they speak French with different laws and 32 red was permitted

The Scottish Cup is hardly prime time.

I'm only concerned with Rangers. We will strike a very satisfactory deal with our new sponsor. I am more than confident of that.

In fact I'd say Bisgrove's phone has been ringing off the hook in recent months with companies lining up to be our main shirt sponsor.
The Scottish Cup was only an example of what losing gambling money does.

Will be interesting to see how it works out. Hope your right and we don’t lose any money

Back