Shop Rangers sale on now

Stock going very quickly.
Had a wee chuckle to myself at the Roofe hoodies and T-shirt’s.

Was in the town on Friday. First visit to Sauchiehall St/Buchanan St store for some possible Christmas presents. Kids already have a strip. Not much else in the way of choice. There were two t shirts, a jogger set, masks and a few hats, outwith main strips and grey training top. Wanted to spend but came out with a packet of stickers and a key ring as a stocking filler.

Strangely the Elite Rangers branded store at St Enoch was still open. Never went in. What are they selling? Probably the extended range of the stuff I was looking for? Advent calendars, next years first team calendars?

What’s going on with them?

Edit. Cheers op. Got something from the online sale in the link.

Last edited:
Any chance they’ll make some more of those anthem jackets ?

They’re always sold out or just small available.

every time I try for the polo coach tops, never got the size I want and sold out. Murder. :)

Today is the first time in months the black tracksuit bottoms have been in stock - only XS available thought which is no use to me haha

See next season , is there any chance of getting royal blue training gear or red instead of navy and grey ??
Just an observation

Lovely. My black polo shirt turned up and I’m happy with it, so just ordered the navy Castore hoodie.

Really wanted some navy tracksuit bottoms but they are pretty much sold out.

982xx for me. Orders are flying in!

Do the sizes actually reflect what they say on the size guides?
Eg I have a medium home shirt that is now slightly cosy around the midriff (or I’ve piled on half stone in lockdown)

However a medium for some of the other training gear seems to measure a few cms larger for the same ‘medium’ size

Any

any one know if the when the long sleeve black top will be available again or if the stores have them

Just got the bench jacket half price ... will do me on the morning winter walks, happy with that as had been eyeing it up for a while.

Back