Shop Rangers sale on now

Bought stuff last night and forgot to input the UEL discount code! Then went back looked at a jacket but decided I’d spent enough however this morning the jacket is in my basket and I can’t remove it. Doesn’t seem to be the ability to edit your basket or am I missing something?

UEL Offer still seems to be on the site. I used it yesterday. Ended up with training sweatshirts at £24 each and a half zip for £35. Free delivery as well :cool:

The infact sizes are listed as 4-5 or 5-6 does this mean months? Can’t be years as toddler kits are listed as 3 to 4 years and 4 to 6 years. Not the clearest
I would have thought they’re 4-5years and 5-6years, but now you’ve mentioned it I’m second guessing it :)) hoping somebody can confirm before I order!

Got 1 X black hoodie (with orange logos) and 1 X navy hoodie ( (with white logos) in XL if anyone is interested, before I return them?

Think they are true to size, I was just in denial about my extra lockdown weight :oops::confused:

Drop me a pm if interested :D

Ordered a few things on Tuesday. 1 of my items has been dispatched today. No idea when the others will be.

Everything seems to have sold pretty well in the last 5 days so I doubt they'll be thinking their strategy was stupid.
no doubts about that, i'm saying from a customer perspective many will have been left wondering which day was best to order! i'm a big fan of Castore aswell

Is anyone else really disappointed with the quality of the hoodies? I got the navy one for £38 down from £65, I'd be raging if I'd paid full price. It's cheap printed badges on a very basic hoodie. I know folk are sick of hearing negative things about castore but just wondering if anyone else feels the same?

Anyone purchased the golf umbrella and able to give a review?
it’s sold out currently but going to buy it if it’s decent

along with the obligatory rubber duck

After the initial disasters with quality etc.....is anyone still having problems with letters pealing off? Just ordered the grey training t shirt.

Is anyone else really disappointed with the quality of the hoodies? I got the navy one for £38 down from £65, I'd be raging if I'd paid full price. It's cheap printed badges on a very basic hoodie. I know folk are sick of hearing negative things about castore but just wondering if anyone else feels the same?
If its any consolation. I bought myself one to kick about it and bought my sister an Andy Murray one direct from Castore.

Identical. Brushed cotton. Not the most luxurious feeling is it. Thought wouldve been fleece lined. Certainly sturdy.

If its any consolation. I bought myself one to kick about it and bought my sister an Andy Murray one direct from Castore.

Identical. Brushed cotton. Not the most luxurious feeling is it. Thought wouldve been fleece lined. Certainly sturdy.
Seriously disappointed and get the joy of paying to return it while loosing my original postage costs for a terrible product. I was all for castore but won't be touching the stuff now sadly

I would have thought they’re 4-5years and 5-6years, but now you’ve mentioned it I’m second guessing it :)) hoping somebody can confirm before I order!
When kids go to school they start in the infants class age 5. Toddlers go to playgroups then nursery from age 3.

My hoodie arrived this morning wearing it now great fit and very comfortable.

I ordered some junior yellow goalkeeper socks for my son. They sent me adult woman socks ffs

After the initial disasters with quality etc.....is anyone still having problems with letters pealing off? Just ordered the grey training t shirt.
I have letters peeling off after washing.The black 3rd shirt letters gone inside the collar and the travel polo collar.2 letters off on the "Unibet" on the right side.
No difference in the washing from last years Hummel stuff and they have been as new after many washes.
Imo this Castore stuff is not as good.

I got the hoody. It’s alright..... not fantastic in terms of quality.

Sleeves seem quite short in comparison to the rest of the fit of the hoody. Printed badges look like they’ll need a bit of care during washing.

However, I’m happy enough with it but not so sure I’d go out my way to pay full price for it.

I got the hoody. It’s alright..... not fantastic in terms of quality.

Sleeves seem quite short in comparison to the rest of the fit of the hoody. Printed badges look like they’ll need a bit of care during washing.

However, I’m happy enough with it but not so sure I’d go out my way to pay full price for it.
Yeah I just ask myself if it didn't have our badge on it would I be happy, absolutely not sadly poor quality from castore again.

Yeah I just ask myself if it didn't have our badge on it would I be happy, absolutely not sadly poor quality from castore again.

It’s a shame because I’ve got the retro strip and it’s absolute top quality.

There is definitely a distinct variation on quality of some of their items.

It’s a shame because I’ve got the retro strip and it’s absolute top quality.

There is definitely a distinct variation on quality of some of their items.
I agree I got the retro aswell and really happy with it, just seems to be some items they drop the ball on and it means you can't trust online ordering with them.

Received the grey training top today.

I ordered a Medium, but it feels baggy, certainly a bigger fit than last years.

I was going to return it, but it will cost £3 to return it, that on top of the £5 I have already paid for postage, I may aswell just keep it, they dont have and Small ones in stock anyway.

I was going to return it, but it will cost £3 to return it, that on top of the £5 I have already paid for postage, I may aswell just keep it, they dont have and Small ones in stock anyway.
From what I've read the training gear seems to be a bigger/looser fit than the playing kit. Too late for you now, obviously. Could try flogging it on here - or eat more pies.;):)

size are you usually? sounds like you are perhaps in between a small and a medium normally?

I have letters peeling off after washing.The black 3rd shirt letters gone inside the collar and the travel polo collar.2 letters off on the "Unibet" on the right side.
No difference in the washing from last years Hummel stuff and they have been as new after many washes.
Imo this Castore stuff is not as good.
Had the same with my 3rd top and the line around the energy check sponsor at the back.
Also bought my son one of the training tops and the c in castore has came off.
To be fair the customer service now is much improved, I was offered a refund after sending pics or 20% off next purchase and really quick response to my emails.

Received today the white and the navy short sleeved cotton t shirts with the small rfc crest. Ordered mediums and they seem a bit shapeless, a loose fit around the body. Not 100% convinced by the quality but it’s a cotton t shirt so hey what should I expect. To be fair delivery of these (and previously the retro top) was very quick.

Had the same with my 3rd top and the line around the energy check sponsor at the back.
Also bought my son one of the training tops and the c in castore has came off.
To be fair the customer service now is much improved, I was offered a refund after sending pics or 20% off next purchase and really quick response to my emails.
I only wear our gear about the house so never gave it a thought to send them back.

So with all the kits, training gear and a few other bits in the sales the past week and selling pretty well. What are they going to be selling for the next 5 or so months until next seasons gears released?

I'm surprised they discounted the training gear and the kits by so much when we're not even halfway through the season.

Back