Shop Rangers sale on now

Despite my recent issued with the kit supplier I have made a plunge for Xmas - that Hoodie still way over priced mind you

I'm surprised they've taken such a big discount off of the training gear when there's still more than half the season still to play.

Does anyone know the name of the navy 1/2 zip top that has the lines on it? I’m sure we were wearing it at weekend but may be mistaken.

Does anyone know the name of the navy 1/2 zip top that has the lines on it? I’m sure we were wearing it at weekend but may be mistaken.
Its the player issue lighter material one. I think. Was briefly on sale but sold out.

This is the general one im meaning https://shop.rangers.co.uk/collections/players-training/products/mens-player-training-1-4-zip-top

Annoying they just delete the out of stock stuff. Definitely labelled the one with lines as a player lightweight version.

Ordered a few items the other day. Delivery tracking link says they have my package at the Princess Royal DC (London) and will be with me today. I’m in Renfrewshire.

Is this normal or is Castore having a mare here?

Anyone think the strips will be reduced in price tomorrow? Or the Anthem jackets?

My bank balance hopes not considering how much I've spent this week already.:D

Ordered a few items the other day. Delivery tracking link says they have my package at the Princess Royal DC (London) and will be with me today. I’m in Renfrewshire.

Is this normal or is Castore having a mare here?
There was a spate earlier in the month where the tracking info was all wrong. I can't recall if folks stuff turned up as normal or the orders were cancelled/re-shipped though. Someone will confirm soon I'm sure.

Not a big critic of Castore. Had good experience with them. One thing annoying me about this is that every day they add stuff to their black friday week. Today it's free shipping.

They would be better off announcing all this stuff for the whole week. If I had ordered on monday then seen by Thursday more items were available AND free shipping was available I would be a bit pissed off.

People would spend more overall with them with all the info on the monday

There was a spate earlier in the month where the tracking info was all wrong. I can't recall if folks stuff turned up as normal or the orders were cancelled/re-shipped though. Someone will confirm soon I'm sure.
Yep, bought stuff last week and initially tracking number not recognised for 3 days after supposedly dispatched then finally showed up somewhere down in England as being received around 10pm at night. Delivered to me in Fife following morning

Not a big critic of Castore. Had good experience with them. One thing annoying me about this is that every day they add stuff to their black friday week. Today it's free shipping.

They would be better off announcing all this stuff for the whole week. If I had ordered on monday then seen by Thursday more items were available AND free shipping was available I would be a bit pissed off.

I get what you say, however, the announcement on Monday made it clear stuff would be added every day.

Blue Week at The Rangers Store Is Here! | Rangers Football Club

THIS week is Blue Week at The Rangers Store and special offers will be available on selected Rangers items.

Today selected training kit and lifestyle pieces are on offer such as the player and coaches edition shorts, tees and sweatshirts.

Blue Week runs until the 30th November and new items will be added every day.

Then all the stuff that isn't selling, won't shift.

Standard sales technique.

Totally agree with this, I would've probably bought a couple of extra items if free delivery had been announced at start of the week along with all the extras they've been adding daily.

Just found out there's free delivery today - like a chump made an order last night of stocking fillers for the wee man

Yep, bought stuff last week and initially tracking number not recognised for 3 days after supposedly dispatched then finally showed up somewhere down in England as being received around 10pm at night. Delivered to me in Fife following morning

At least you got your stuff @bobally

Whilst it’s a disappointment, I’m not overly fussed if mine doesn’t arrive in the next day or two, but as long as it arrives in the next week.

I was ready to fill my boots on monday morning as of this morning I still haven't put an order in due to them adding items each day. Been waiting to see if certain items would be added but in the meantime some items have sold out. I'd have preferred if they put the full sale out in one day.

I was ready to fill my boots on monday morning as of this morning I still haven't put an order in due to them adding items each day. Been waiting to see if certain items would be added but in the meantime some items have sold out. I'd have preferred if they put the full sale out in one day.
Its a bit like Amazon's Lightning Deals. If you snooze, you lose.:)

I would definitely wait till tomorrow. Seems a silly strategy they have going on.

Its a bit like Amazon's Lightning Deals. If you snooze, you lose.:)
Not really though mate. Of someone wants some of the blue trainjng gear, what difference does it make putting it up on monday or Tuesday. There will have been poeple who ordered this week and I bet they discount some strips tomorrow. Although in saying that the strips are historically fine profit margins (or so we hear) therefore this might not happen.

Not really though mate. Of someone wants some of the blue trainjng gear, what difference does it make putting it up on monday or Tuesday. There will have been poeple who ordered this week and I bet they discount some strips tomorrow. Although in saying that the strips are historically fine profit margins (or so we hear) therefore this might not happen.
Its all marketing mate. Lets face it, they didn't need to do a Black Friday event at all, never mind at Blue Week event. I don't see the Home, Away or Third kits getting a discount though - this is all about Training and Leisurewear. As I suggested, if you see what you want you move quick to secure the item before it sells out. If you're not overly fussed wait and see if any of the later offerings takes your fancy. Its not a uniquely Castore methodology.

Its all marketing mate. Lets face it, they didn't need to do a Black Friday event at all, never mind at Blue Week event. I don't see the Home, Away or Third kits getting a discount though - this is all about Training and Leisurewear. As I suggested, if you see what you want you move quick to secure the item before it sells out. If you're not overly fussed wait and see if any of the later offerings takes your fancy. Its not a uniquely Castore methodology.
I get that. Just imagine you had to order every day to get stuff - 5.50 delivery each time!

I have been the same. Been conscious of the delivery charge. So been hanging off to see what’s on sale the next day as not wanting to pay £5.50 every time. Plus not got unlimited money to keep spending.

I would liked the navy training but would prefer the white away strip. So in hanging off I’ve missed out on some of the training I wanted.

That's a few Christmases sorted and a couple of wee treats for myself. Missed the grey 1/4 zip though.

Back