Short update Rangers are sending out to journalists ref SPFL meeting tomorrow

I think the club are prepared to fight this stitch up now, when before we have turned our back and walked away.
I really hope so.
All the times I've had bans across the Internet and argued with friends for King and Park and all our major board members and current investors.
Through thick and thin. Good and bad. Mistakes and headshots.

8 hope this time they stand up, just like they did when they wrestled control from the carve up crew.

Lets see if we’re up for this battle to even out Scottish game, if the board are not then Club 1872 and individual shareholders must look to initiate and injunction long enough to collapse the game through frozen revenue of the prize pot and delay of new TV deal. If needs must then bring the lot crashing down.....nows the time for the Nuclear option!!!!

Posted this yesterday in another topic-

Have I missed something here???
Taking the Belgium situation where Brugge we’re going to be “awarded” the title, didn’t UEFA warm them off siting serious consequences?????

We’ll have I ???? This “Award” could have serious implications for our game up here!

The mhankies have destroyed the N and V option with their narrative over the past month.

All that is left for us to hope for is Rangers fighting tooth and nail to bring this to court.

We are fighting against Petrie, Shifty MacLennan and Minister for Public Health, Sport and Wellbeing, Joe FitzPatrick. What chance have we got?

Rangers board better not be found wanting in the battle ahead to quote Stuart Robertson.

If we do take the spfl to court or CAS now we will be shown in a good light, it demonstrates we have tried to take a resolution and the spfl have completely ignored us.

That along with the fact they are railroading their own alternative solution without consulting us before (or even having the decency to respond to the Rangers resolution) this illegal vote tomorrow.

The concerning thing is they ain't even hiding their blatant corruption anymore, that to me shows decisions have already been made, If plan A does not work then plan B and C etc... whatever plan they go with only one club will suffer, If the Board dont fight this tooth and nail it's the beginning of the end for me regarding football in this country.

Lets hope when the decision is made in favour of one club, and it will be, that the board stand up and fight it.

Update from Rangers Football Club:

“Rangers are awaiting a response from the SPFL prior to the scheduled board meeting at 9:30am. We are yet to receive a response in relation to our requests for clarity in regard to our Members Resolution.”

This should be interesting…tbc

This will go to the wire. Nothing wrong with clubs voting in their own interests .If they do the SPFL proposal will be defeated. My concern is what pressure the mentally challengeds are putting on certain clubs. One example is Ayr Utd. Why should they vote to lose out on a chance of promotion unless they have been pressured or bribed. If this goes against us look at a number of Bheast fringe players going out on loan to certain clubs

The mhankie mob are well schooled in sly, underhand tactics so we can be sure that their network of friends will have done some underhand deals under the table in return for support of their position.
It will still be tainted big time with a mega * and never worthy of champions tag. Honestly if we were in same position I would still feel the same as I do now so void it and spread the money evenly for once. We can then start afresh.

Ironically, I think that's one area they don't. They love the blue pound.

I'm vainly hoping there is enough of the clubs affected across europe that regional european leagues become a requirement. If Dutch and Belgian leagues do join together, and there's just one space that becomes available.

Celtic guaranteed champions for infinity if we're not there.

The tims would love to see us move to the English lower leagues.

They are our enemies, their stooges elsewhere are the monkeys not the organ grinder.

What options do we have once the stitch up happens today?

We can take our case to CAS. If we believe the SPFL have behaved unconstitutionally, against their own rules or in a preferential, partial or biased way then we can appeal to CAS to make a ruling.

We can take our case to CAS. If we believe the SPFL have behaved unconstitutionally, against their own rules or in a preferential, partial or biased way then we can appeal to CAS to make a ruling.

CAS have suspended in-person hearings until May. Video calls however are an option. There's a list of upcoming dates for hearings on the CAS website up to 26 June. The most publicised football case at the moment (Manchester C) is not amongst them. It's been delayed so who knows what the timescale for any Rangers hearing would be.

Hibs could still make 4th place and European football yet it doesn't look like there interested that tells it all
They stand to lose from the proposals, so they have a reason to go along with our resolution.

If it doesn’t pass and they try to force through average points, I hope we draw out the litigation as far as possible. Let’s see how long the technically insolvent clubs in our league can last.

They’ll show their hand today
This is Hibs previous statement.

"This re-affirms the view of the board that the sporting integrity of the SPL is of paramount importance."

Unfortunately it was in 2012, and not yesterday.
The statement was made by Rod Petrie, who is now President of the SFA, will he now permit "sporting integrity" to be abandoned?

Amended resolution will give Hivs and the sheep a large cut of cash and we will land up with same outcome however as stated on another thread very proud we are highlighting the bully and underhand tactics we know the excel at

Back