Should Barker get punted before the window closes?

He has definitely disappointed. May be one of those that cant cope with the expectations of playing for Rangers. Happy to raise his game to play against us for others, but can't keep that level of performance when playing for us.

realistically though, this will be his big payday, so he may not want to go anywhere.

If it was a choice of keeping Jones or Barker, then Barker should be the one to leave

As said previously, if no one wants to buy him, then loan him out

Easier said than done - I can’t see anyone coming in with an offer for him. Getting him out on loan somewhere would be the only option I reckon.

a Mark Allen led signing when it seemed the kent deal was dead.

pointless, ship him out this window and get a better quality cover option

Think he is a confidence player and needs a run of games, which he is not going to get. Not the kind of player who can come in for 10/15 mins here and a game or two there.

Realisitcally Kent, Aribo, Jones, Ojo & Stewart are all ahead of him for 2 places so move on when possible.

A really strange singing. Don't think he's played well in any game he's been involved in

Think he needs a run of games which he isn’t going to get, if anyone wants him we should bite the hand off.

Yes, a really strange signing that is miles off the grade.

Not sure who will take him though, certainly not for a fee.

Was quite happy when we signed him, as I thought he'd be one that would surprise us.
Always was wary of him when he was with Hivs, couple of times at Easter road he gave us a lot of problems.
Thought he'd kick on surrounded by better players, but he's regressed.
Maybe the jersey is too heavy or maybe he's not really that good...don't know.
I'd keep until summer..

a Mark Allen led signing when it seemed the kent deal was dead.

pointless, ship him out this window and get a better quality cover option
Michael Beale is on record as having a boner for wingers.

He said Barker used to keep Kent and Ojo out the England youth teams and he wanted to work with him.

Personally would rather we persevered with him and see if we can get a tune out him.

Certainly not been as bad as the boo boys make out though he's hardly set the heather alight either.

Apart from scoring against Livingston unfortunately the lad has done nothing much else for us. He is still young though but I definitely think if we can loan him out or someone else comes in to buy him then it saves money on his wages.

Yes he's hopelessly out of his depth and offers nothing to our forward line.

The same can be said for Ojo and maybe Jones.

All are not good enough let's be honest.

Back