Should CCCS members be able to opt out of replays?

Fair enough mate. Rest assured, I'm not looking for a reason for me personally to opt out nor did I imply that.
I think the part where you said you were annoyed at being charged £27 for a game you can't make through work that wasn't on the initial calendar after asking the question should members be able to opt out of cup replays certainly comes across as you wanting to opt out of this game.

Just get rid of the scheme and let people queue up at Ibrox for cup semis and finals (or any round) should we get there.

That's the best way.

Just get rid of the scheme and let people queue up at Ibrox for cup semis and finals (or any round) should we get there.

That's the best way.
No, loyalty should be rewarded. Those that attend all home games should have priority over those who attend just league games.

I get the OP point, I am personally happy enogh though it is a bit steep, the problem with declining the replay would be you would lose your right to semi final and final I would imagine.

This will not be the first or last game that I will be paying but I cannot go to. However I will make sure my ticket is used.

I think the part where you said you were annoyed at being charged £27 for a game you can't make through work that wasn't on the initial calendar after asking the question should members be able to opt out of cup replays certainly comes across as you wanting to opt out of this game.

Explained this in my first reply as being tongue in cheek hence the emoji mate.

As I've said, I've been on cccs every season since it was created and never missed a payment and, believe me, I've had to pay for far worse games than Kilmarnock in that time.

It is, for the umpteenth time, absolutely nothing to do with me personally opting out as I wouldn't and never have done even the odd game I've not been able to make. I wouldn't see what benefit there would be to me to moan about it on an internet forum anyway?

That's the best way.
Really isn’t why should someone who only attends league games have the same chance as us that take all games

Maybe I'm wrong but, in my opinion, Kilmarnock have enforced this ridiculously high price for a cup replay as they have a guaranteed 23k or thereabouts paying it on the CCCS.

This will impact our team's chances as I'm not convinced we will get many more fans than those obliged to pay it through the door.

If we were able to opt out of replays, that'd mean these clubs might have to think about how they negotiate the price and create a better all-round spectacle for the cup.

Or am I just annoyed because I'm paying 27 quid for a game that I'm working and can't make that wasn't on the original calendar? :D
Answer this then mate , if instead of playing Kilmarnock and say we were playing the scum . You would be fortunate you had a ticket and I don’t think you’d be complaining of the CCCS scheme .
Really gets my tits . People complain of having to pay for home cup games , but it’s all forgot about when they get a semi final / final ticket , esp against the scum

Answer this then mate , if instead of playing Kilmarnock and say we were playing the scum . You would be fortunate you had a ticket and I don’t think you’d be complaining of the CCCS scheme .
Really gets my tits . People complain of having to pay for home cup games , but it’s all forgot about when they get a semi final / final ticket , esp against the scum

FFS mate. How many times am I going to have to go over this?

Our chances of a sold out Ibrox and maximising our chances of progressing are hindered due to Kilmarnock knowing they get 23k guaranteed sales and being able to enforce a high price. At least that was my understanding of it when starting the thread. I am talking solely of cup replays not other games for which we control what we charge.

The thread is nothing to do with individuals opting out because they can't be bothered. It's about not propping up other clubs. A lot of whom tried to kill us.

A lot of folk on the thread really need to read. We are seeing the same reply over and over which totally missed the point. Thankfully, several have been able to see the point.

Not entirely happy at the pricing structure but the bottom line is this, there should never be a replay in any cup competition. Every cup tie, irrespective of where we are drawn, should be played to completion.

These replays are grubby, money grabbing and completely unnecessary.

Back