Should Fans on the CCCS be given priority for Thursday?

No, some of us not fortunate to have season tickets or live close have booked holidays transport and tickets in good faith, also it could be argued that some on CCCS have got us into the position we are in
How you working out that its people on CCS that have got us were we are?

A section/ block of at least 3,000 needs to be closed off. For me the logical choice is Broomloan Front because that's just about what it holds minus the Legia fans extras. Hopefully those with tickets can be accomodated elsewhere.

I agree however let's not hang a section of supporters out to dry here. Banning the UB is basically blaming them. Surely there is scope to slice seats away here and there?

That s not what they want. They want a full section closed and a banner over the seats.

Just received a email.On CCS in BF4 already moved to BF1 will now receive another ticket for elsewhere in the ground so looks like CCS are going to be given priority.Correct decision for me.

You in BF1 mate?Know a boy that's just got that email in that section looks like they're getting the blame and punishment.Unfair imo for the boys that never sang it.
Yes mate my kids and i are in BF1 but not in the ub but still tickets taken off us

I assume there was not one naughty word outside of BF1 the entire game then? The blame is not with the UB no matter how much folk on here want it to be. All on the poet cunts that run FARE.

Ibrox will be silent next week by the look of things.

Having read some of the comments on this thread it is clear that few have an understanding of the administrative headache the closure of a part of the ground containing 3000 seats will cause. There is no way the club can reorganise ticket distribution in the short time available so as to cater for those on the cccs. The part of the ground chosen to be closed will result in those affected being given refunds.

Comments such as I will cancel this and that are a bit juvenile. It’s not fault of the so why take it out on them.

Back