Should Fans on the CCCS be given priority for Thursday?

Scotty Arfield

We’re now reached the point where we have effectively over sold seats for next Thursday’s tie.

My question is, should the affected season ticket holders be prioritised and moved seat to those bought by non-season ticket holders?

Obviously with full refund to the non-season ticket holders.

I think the club should ban any section they feel appropriate. Then remove non CCCS ticket purchases. Then move some folk around to give the section that UEFA want.

I know it wont be easy, but to me its the best solution.

I think the club should ban any section they feel appropriate. Then remove non CCCS ticket purchases. Then move some folk around to give the section that UEFA want.

I know the club are now in a bit of an awkward situation where they have to effectively ban 3000 fans.

Surely our most loyal fans on the CCCS should be rehoused and non ST holders refunded.

I would like to think that the club will cut 3k seats from different parts of the stadium. I sincerly hope that the UB aren't the fall guys here.

I would like to think that the club will cut 3k seats from different parts of the stadium. I sincerly hope that the UB aren't the fall guys here.

Forgetting what led us here, the club are between a rock and a hard place here. No matter what they do, people will be pissed off. To the poster saying they will cancel his CCCS if he misses out.....I'm hoping thats just a bit of an over reaction.

If the club take my ticket off me when I've done nothing wrong I'll be cancelling my CCS and seriously considering if I will renew my season ticket.

If the club take my ticket off me when I've done nothing wrong I'll be cancelling my CCS and seriously considering if I will renew my season ticket.

I would be hugely disappointed as well as I 100% am not to blame. But I think it would be personally a very poor show to take that stance. Unless of course you have a fool proof way for the club to deal with this?

Forgetting what led us here, the club are between a rock and a hard place here. No matter what they do, people will be pissed off. To the poster saying they will cancel his CCCS if he misses out.....I'm hoping thats just a bit of an over reaction.
I’ll probably cancel too.

The whole point of the CCCS is so ST holders get priority over non ST holders.

I’ve been a member for 4 years now and if I don’t get a ticket for next week, me and many others will be livid, and rightly so.

I agree however let's not hang a section of supporters out to dry here. Banning the UB is basically blaming them. Surely there is scope to slice seats away here and there?

I’ll probably cancel too.

The whole point of the CCCS is so ST holders get priority over non ST holders.

I’ve been a member for 4 years now and if I don’t get a ticket for next week, me and many others will be livid, and rightly so.
I will be livid too, but punishing the club is the wrong way to go about it.

We’re now reached the point where we have effectively over sold seats for next Thursday’s tie.

My question is, should the affected season ticket holders be prioritised and moved seat to those bought by non-season ticket holders?

I think that's the best and only option tbh.

No over reaction here. I have been a ST holder for 30 odd years taking every home ticket outwith friendlies via the CCCS. If the club decide to lock me out of the basis of where my seat is whilst there will be hundreds turning up for their first game of the season elsewhere then too fecking right I will be pissed off.

Its a tough one - If it means tracking down the last 3000 paper tickets sold, letting them down and moving the regular paying fans then so be it. It wont be easy but it is do-able.

1st rule of business is protect your loyal customers.

No over reaction here. I have been a ST holder for 30 odd years taking every home ticket outwith friendlies via the CCCS. If the club decide to lock me out of the basis of where my seat is whilst there will be hundreds turning up for their first game of the season elsewhere then too fecking right I will be pissed off.

Its a tough one - If it means tracking down the last 3000 paper tickets sold, letting them down and moving the regular paying fans then so be it. It wont be easy but it is do-able.

Surely in this scenario, the introduction of barcoded tickets over the summer will make this considerably easier to do?

I would be hugely disappointed as well as I 100% am not to blame. But I think it would be personally a very poor show to take that stance. Unless of course you have a fool proof way for the club to deal with this?
Well the sections that are being mentioned mainly BF going from what most are saying.I've had my season ticket here for years and know it's a favourite for day trippers not putting all the blame on them but there is always a bigger bam element at these games than normal.Anyone that'got a season ticket and signed up for CCS should get a ticket no matter what section of the ground it is.To take full sections tickets off them through guilt by association isn't on for me.

The question has to be why has it taken uefa until now to act on a game that took place in early july

It's shocking and has clearly been done to have maximum impact/disruption to us in arguably our biggest game of the season

Surely in this day n age have a stand holding up a CORRUPT banner

totally agree m8 it should be the last 3000 tickets sold who unfortunately have to suffer but it's the fairest ways.

Surely in this scenario, the introduction of barcoded tickets over the summer will make this considerably easier to do?
You’ve actually came up with a very good point mate.

The club can just cancel the barcodes - if that’s what they decide in doing.

I just feel the loyal ST holders who pump their money into the club for every friendly and European qualifier should be given a ticket for this game.

Well the sections that are being mentioned mainly BF going from what most are saying.I've had my season ticket here for years and know it's a favourite for day trippers not putting all the blame on them but there is always a bigger bam element at these games than normal.Anyone that'got a season ticket and signed up for CCS should get a ticket no matter what section of the ground it is.To take full sections tickets off them through guilt by association isn't on for me.
I think its a reasonable approach. But any way they deal with it, bears will be pissed

Surely in this day n age have a stand holding up a CORRUPT banner

totally agree m8 it should be the last 3000 tickets sold who unfortunately have to suffer but it's the fairest ways.
I agree.

Logistical nightmare though

You might or might not be a victim of circumstances. I'm sure if you are, plenty will take up your season ticket. The club has to make a hard decision and some will be affected. The club is not picking on you.

As a non-season ticket holder who attends 5-10 games a season I have to agree with OP. I’d be disappointed to lose my ticket but it would understand the club’s decision to look after those that spend thousands a year following the team.

Can see the family section being shut
Well that would send a good message out to our future fans (Not) who are also season ticket holders like me and my daughter and probably mostly on the cccs as well, Let's close our Family section because of sectarian songs being orchestrated from other sections, Come on hardly fair but probably the route they will take as an easy option

You might or might not be a victim of circumstances. I'm sure if you are, plenty will take up your season ticket. The club has to make a hard decision and some will be affected. The club is not picking on you.
Well there's a good chance they can take it then.Keep treating the loyal fans like shit the ones like me that haven't decided they want a season ticket when we're doing well again to join a waiting list.The ones that stuck by us in the 3rd division boycotted like King asked replace me with people that maybe won't stick by us when the harder times might return.Up to the club how they want to treat us but I for one haven't been impressed with how they treat us after the shit at Kilmarnock when I was 1 of the fans stuck in the crush and they allowed lies to be spread as usual by the usual scum in the media.

From an administrative point of view, I don't see anyone being moved. Too much potential for hassle when you have 2 tickets for a single seat out there.
It will be a block section(s), and whomever is there will unfortunately miss out regardless of their "status"

So are you assuming that CCCS & ST holders weren't the actual cause of the ban in the first place?

I would expect that no matter who misses out there will be genuine grievances and outrage. I would also expect that the club try to ensure that the ban is felt by those in areas where they feel the unacceptable songs are being started

I think if your section is shut then you’ll just have to take it on the chin tbh.

It’s not the clubs fault at the end of the day.

I say this as someone who’s a season ticket holder who’s signed up for the CCCS.

The entire timing is a farce. This ban could and should have been served on the club before tickets for Legia went on sale.

If people can’t see the sinister aspect of this from FARE, then they never will.

I think if your section is shut then you’ll just have to take it on the chin tbh.

It’s not the clubs fault at the end of the day.

I say this as someone who’s a season ticket holder who’s signed up for the CCCS.

Absolutely, the club can’t be held in any way responsible for this.

People need to direct their anger at the fans who let us down, and UEFA for serving this at an utterly inappropriate juncture.

Seriously?
What part of the ground does the problem singing otherwise occur?

All sorts of individuals and groups can make special pleadings to suit themselves.

What about fans with no season ticket but perfect record of buying home match tickets?

The list is endless.

Seriously?
What part of the ground does the problem singing otherwise occur?

Taken as a whole the UB have been great over the last few years encouraging people to sing correct version of songs and introducing new ones.

No, some of us not fortunate to have season tickets or live close have booked holidays transport and tickets in good faith, also it could be argued that some on CCCS have got us into the position we are in

The entire timing is a farce. This ban could and should have been served on the club before tickets for Legia went on sale.

If people can’t see the sinister aspect of this from FARE, then they never will.

Could it not be that a sinister mob of scum have infiltrated us to sing bad songs and get us into trouble.

Or could it not be that we have a rump of very stupid and selfish morons who don’t actually really care about our club?

Difficult one to choose?

Back