Should Porteous still have been on the park at 90min.

if anyone looking at last night wants to pick apart the refs performance based on a stonewall penalty actually given should ask the questions

- Boyle allowed to take out breaking players twice with no card

- Cadden allowed to commit numerous fouls with barely a word spoken, the first of which was a booking itself

- Newell allowed to commit at least 7 fouls if not more, one of which was an off the ball take out of Tav, in a 5 min spell he committed 3 fouls of which 2 should have seen a card

- McGinn allowed to commit dissent at the penalty, then was booked for a lesser show of dissent

- Campbell allowed to start manhandling Hagi after he fouled Ianis & wasn't even spoken to

whilst we get Tav booked for what appeared to be his first and only foul committed
Add in the Hibs players at almost every free kick refusing to go back anymore than 3 or 4 yards until the third or fourth time Beaton told them to and sometimes then not even the full 10 yards.

Was willing one of our players to smash the ball against them just once to stop them doing it. But knowing our luck, it would have been classed as violent conduct and a red card.

Scottish refs love to manage personality, narrative and reputation.

Haww Ryan just kicked someone in the air, wits he like.

Morelos just blinked, yellow card.

The amount that sides get away with against us is disgraceful. Referees need to referee by the laws of the game.

I’m sick of the ‘too early for a card’ stuff or the ‘spoils the game,’ argument.

Who cares? Punish players for the offence.

Kept going down like he’d been stabbed any time AM came within 5 feet. Rolling about holding the wrong bits of his body trying to get Alfie done.

Beaton susses this and gives him a bollocking but he just laughs in Beaton’s face. Strikes me a lot of officials would dish a yellow for that.

He then fells RK for the penalty. 2nd yellow?
I never thought he deserved to be sent off.

Kept going down like he’d been stabbed any time AM came within 5 feet. Rolling about holding the wrong bits of his body trying to get Alfie done.

Beaton susses this and gives him a bollocking but he just laughs in Beaton’s face. Strikes me a lot of officials would dish a yellow for that.

I think at times there is something not quite right with him , and I don’t mean as a footballer. I wonder if he has ever been diagnosed with some sort of disorder

I think at times there is something not quite right with him , and I don’t mean as a footballer. I wonder if he has ever been diagnosed with some sort of disorder
Shitebag disorder as he never came out for the after-match interview.

Porteous = Broon the modern day version?

Morelos needs to wisen up against Hibs. For Porteous playing against us is like a World Cup Final and he'd rather get involved in the stupid antics we seen last night instead of actually playing football.

Rolling about holding his face or hitting the deck anytime Morelos came close...we can all see it's play acting on the replays but a lot of referees would've booked Morelos purely based on Porteous' reaction.

He should have just took the ball to the face the same way the NUFC supporter did and got on with it . He had a good game against us TBH but ultimately gave away a penalty and tried to draw a foul from us the whole game and karma bit his arse .

You can yes.

However that’s nowhere near an obvious goal scoring opportunity ffs. He’s almost on the edge of the box with about 5 players in between.
Just watched it again I must admit I thought it was more central and didn't even notice we had 2 of our players ahead of him in box lol

If he screws the nut Porteous could grow into a decent player but acting the 'big i am' all the time and the constant cheating isn't going to help his cause.

who cares.... guys a 1st class prik. I dont give him a seconds thought, hes an average defender who thinks he is better than he is.

He really is a loathsome scumbag.

Rare its not a Celtic player who is my most disliked in the league but he is comfortably the winner of that award just now.

Back