Should we do Ibrox sannies in blue?

Wouldn't mind Castore getting into the shoe market and making some Rangers branded Castore trainers don't see the sannies being a hit tho

They’re fine for kicking about the beach, but murder on concrete. Wore nothing but them and converse for years (until I was in my late 20s) and now I’m older my knees have gone and my feet are shot to hell with callouses. Hate to sound my age but you’re better off with something that offers more support for your arches. ;)

WOW!!!! Brings back great memories of gym classes when I was at school. Also the lassies with their wee short skirts, navy knickers & bare legs playing hockey with the same gutties only a wee bit higher up the ankle to protect their ankle bones.
God I'm away to take a couple of my blood pressure tablets then a lie down in a dark room.

I've made Rangers ones! who wants to buy a pair?

PSg0HuC.jpg

WOW!!!! Brings back great memories of gym classes when I was at school. Also the lassies with their wee short skirts, navy knickers & bare legs playing hockey with the same gutties only a wee bit higher up the ankle to protect their ankle bones.
God I'm away to take a couple of my blood pressure tablets then a lie down in a dark room.

:eek: Halcyon Days

Wouldn't mind Castore getting into the shoe market and making some Rangers branded Castore trainers don't see the sannies being a hit tho

maybe if yer ten years old or younger, I think anyone rocking into the pub or school with football club branded trainers is fair game for an absolute pelting !!!

maybe if yer ten years old or younger, I think anyone rocking into the pub or school with football club branded trainers is fair game for an absolute pelting !!!
Maybe if they are to out there but a couple of subtle designs would be fine

We used to call them Addias all blacks with caramac soles. Fck me am 51 now that takes me back.

Got bad memories of standing on sharp stones in the playground with them bastards!

Pennyblacks we called them . I never had the misfortune of owning a pair , as I recall I had a white pair with laces in primary 1/2, before gravitation onto Adidas kick or Puma match . I think I reached my peak of fashion in around P6 when an auntie brought me back a United Colors Of Benetton jumper from America , which I paired with my Pepe jeans and Adidas Bogotá . I thought I looked the pinnacle of fashion :))

Cannae mind how much they were but do remember the newsagent across from secondary school had them & me getting money fae ma maw tae buy a pair at lunchtime cause I had gym in the afternoon n the sole of other ones was flappin about that much it sounded like a seal in a sideshow, it was like running wi a buttered roll stuck tae yer foot, ma da fixed them wi’ black carpet tape n reckoned I would be awright tae wear them to school.
Brass neck loyal :)):cool:

Cannae mind how much they were but do remember the newsagent across from secondary school had them & me getting money fae ma maw tae buy a pair at lunchtime cause I had gym in the afternoon n the sole of other ones was flappin about that much it sounded like a seal in a sideshow, it was like running wi a buttered roll stuck tae yer foot, ma da fixed them wi’ black carpet tape n reckoned I would be awright tae wear them to school.
Brass neck loyal :)):cool:
Nae Gok Wans back in the day , we were all the the same nick , well a certainly was

Back