Should we do Ibrox sannies in blue?

Nae Gok Wans back in the day , we were all the the same nick , well a certainly was

Compare and contrast to nowadays . I have a mate who’s primary 4 aged sons bullying and subsequent change of school all started off with him being picked on for wearing a north face jacket . It was called a “ snider “ etc , against my advice he went and bought him , a child in primary 4 , a £300 Moncler jacket in a bid to stop the bullying but in the end it didn’t work and he has changed school . A sad indicator of how things have gone in society .

Compare and contrast to nowadays . I have a mate who’s primary 4 aged sons bullying and subsequent change of school all started off with him being picked on for wearing a north face jacket . It was called a “ snider “ etc , against my advice he went and bought him , a child in primary 4 , a £300 Moncler jacket in a bid to stop the bullying but in the end it didn’t work and he has changed school . A sad indicator of how things have gone in society .
It most certainly is that NSB, used to be keeping up wae the Joneses lol, now its keeping up wae the Kylie's n the Kanye's of this world (dunno if their still 'hip' enough)and its not for me nor hopefully ma grandweans

The local high school had a brown uniform and the shops sold chocolate brown ones to cater for them. If you thought they were bad in black you should have seen them in brown!

Do they come in Orange?

Certainly

BhGzNlH.jpg

Back