Should we do Ibrox sannies in blue?

5*RFC

Got bad memories of standing on sharp stones in the playground with them bastards!

NorthSideBlue

Pennyblacks we called them . I never had the misfortune of owning a pair , as I recall I had a white pair with laces in primary 1/2, before gravitation onto Adidas kick or Puma match . I think I reached my peak of fashion in around P6 when an auntie brought me back a United Colors Of Benetton jumper from America , which I paired with my Pepe jeans and Adidas Bogotá . I thought I looked the pinnacle of fashion :))

AYEBrox

Cannae mind how much they were but do remember the newsagent across from secondary school had them & me getting money fae ma maw tae buy a pair at lunchtime cause I had gym in the afternoon n the sole of other ones was flappin about that much it sounded like a seal in a sideshow, it was like running wi a buttered roll stuck tae yer foot, ma da fixed them wi’ black carpet tape n reckoned I would be awright tae wear them to school.
Brass neck loyal :)):cool:

Cannae mind how much they were but do remember the newsagent across from secondary school had them & me getting money fae ma maw tae buy a pair at lunchtime cause I had gym in the afternoon n the sole of other ones was flappin about that much it sounded like a seal in a sideshow, it was like running wi a buttered roll stuck tae yer foot, ma da fixed them wi’ black carpet tape n reckoned I would be awright tae wear them to school.
Brass neck loyal :)):cool:
Nae Gok Wans back in the day , we were all the the same nick , well a certainly was

NorthSideBlue

Nae Gok Wans back in the day , we were all the the same nick , well a certainly was
Compare and contrast to nowadays . I have a mate who’s primary 4 aged sons bullying and subsequent change of school all started off with him being picked on for wearing a north face jacket . It was called a “ snider “ etc , against my advice he went and bought him , a child in primary 4 , a £300 Moncler jacket in a bid to stop the bullying but in the end it didn’t work and he has changed school . A sad indicator of how things have gone in society .

Compare and contrast to nowadays . I have a mate who’s primary 4 aged sons bullying and subsequent change of school all started off with him being picked on for wearing a north face jacket . It was called a “ snider “ etc , against my advice he went and bought him , a child in primary 4 , a £300 Moncler jacket in a bid to stop the bullying but in the end it didn’t work and he has changed school . A sad indicator of how things have gone in society .
It most certainly is that NSB, used to be keeping up wae the Joneses lol, now its keeping up wae the Kylie's n the Kanye's of this world (dunno if their still 'hip' enough)and its not for me nor hopefully ma grandweans

Hideyorii

The local high school had a brown uniform and the shops sold chocolate brown ones to cater for them. If you thought they were bad in black you should have seen them in brown!