Should we invite Seville and/or Betis to Ibrox for a friendly?

NO!!

%^*& Seville, Betis and all other Spanish teams.

A horrible country, horrible police and every waiter, shop assistant or anyone that has to deal with the public all appear to be relative’s of Manual from Faulty Towers.

I only go there when Rangers are playing and would never dream of going to Spain again for a family holiday.

Horrible country.
You obviously don’t tip well pal.

This all day long. Always said after villareall and osasuna away id never go back to spain.

Obviously when its a final like last night i changed my mind but in general a horrible place. Horrible people. Horrible scum police.

The fact dumps like that stadium last night got a final just proves how badly ran or corrupt uefa are
Absolutely mate.

One of the good things about this run in Europe this year is not having to go to Spain until the final.

Found the Seville fans were very pro Rangers all day ,Betis have an actual legit connection with the tims ,if your unsure Google how they chose their kit colours.

Malaga fans very for Rangers too

NO!!

A horrible country, horrible police and every waiter, shop assistant or anyone that has to deal with the public all appear to be relative’s of Manual from Faulty Towers.

I only go there when Rangers are playing and would never dream of going to Spain again for a family holiday.

Horrible country.
Did something happen to you in Spain mate?

We should get Frankfurt round and make sure the whole family is there to great them

NO!!

Horrible country.
Haha What a load of utter rubbish. Best regards from the Costa del Sol.

The local hospitality was fantastic.

Locals invited me into their homes with open arms, gave me tours of their apartments, tea & biscuits readily offered and gratefully received.

We shared laughs, sometimes even tears together in those fleeting moments but the one thing we shared that will last forever is the special connection between us and the Sevillians.

We don't need a friendly to cement our friendship, we have left Rangers firmly in the hearts of every local and likewise they ours. Every time I sit down to a cup of tea and a biscuit, I'll hear the laughs of Marta and her family in Triana and remember those moments we shared.

Locals invited me into their homes with open arms, gave me tours of their apartments, tea & biscuits readily offered and gratefully received.

We shared laughs, sometimes even tears together in those fleeting moments but the one thing we shared that will last forever is the special connection between us and the Sevillians.

We don't need a friendly to cement our friendship, we have left Rangers firmly in the hearts of every local and likewise they ours. Every time I sit down to a cup of tea and a biscuit, I'll hear the laughs of Marta and her family in Triana and remember those moments we shared.
Really long way of saying you pumped 2 locals in Spain.

You forgot about the huddle on Seville beach.

No……get this love us pish to %^*&.

2 hours being herded like sheep to get into the ground only to be met with the shit show of no open kiosks or water etc…..

No thanks to the Diego wanks.

No, because it’s exactly the kind of love me, love us thing that mob would do.

Willing to bet, they would fine us for the lines painted 2mm more than they should be
This is why I can’t get worked up about fines for pyro, blocking stairways etc. They are a gangster organisation that try to bully clubs unless you are part of a very select few.

I reckon the fans dragging them single handedly out of a post covid economic slump is thanks enough tbh

Back