Should we progress past Braga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open draw no country protection

Only issue should arise is if both of us are in the round are drawn to be home in the same leg then we would reserve our fixture they Celtic get priority due to been higher ranked than us

A game against Celtic with VAR is their nightmare. That is why behind the scenes Lawwell and Lennon are dead against it coming in up here.

Expect stories leaked to their lapdogs in the coming months in that regard played out under the guise of for the good of our game we can't have VAR ruin the drama and emotion

Can you imagine an old firm final? The nerves would be horrendous. Also would be terrible pr for both clubs as every idiot on both sides would cause chaos

I’ll take anyone, just to be in the next round. The irony is that we want them to stay in as long as us if the league is still in the balance.

It could be the best chance of us winning the league is for us to go out and for them to stay in. Even so I'd rather we went through and they get dumped out. More prestige in a non bent tournament anyway!

It could be the best chance of us winning the league is for us to go out and for them to stay in. Even so I'd rather we went through and they get dumped out. More prestige in a non bent tournament anyway!

Our problems weren't in the Autumn when we were playing Euro/League. The idea that going out would be helpful is nonsense.

Let's go all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back