Should we rest players for Europa league or have a go?

Youngbear72

too Late at night, ignore this shite never thought about it before I posted, apologise :oops:

Last edited:
The league is and should be the priority. I’d much prefer him to rotate the squad in the European games than the league ones.

Well, it's not really fair to be charged more for a game and then the team not trying as hard is it?

Let’s just rest everyone every game and be done with it - The U21s can fill in. Seriously, this rest shit is doing my head in - did the likes of Bomber, Gough, Ian Ferguson etc ever get a rest? Did they ever want one?

With the amount of European games these days you have to use your squad. I hope Katic comes in and Kent from the start. I don't think our players minds were on their job yesterday which is puzzling.

They are professional athletes, should be more than capable of playing more than one game per week.

F*** the Europa. We need points on the board domestically. Hearts on Sunday is a lot more important.

Hearts on Sunday is probably more important, but winning is a good habit to get into...and as im making a 360 mile round trip and losing a days work i expect to see a performance .

we give it everything we got....on all fronts. Getting to the europa group stages is a massive achievement for us these days and another step up to where we belong...just remember the Brechin hedge and breathe a sigh of relief

Neither. We should sue the SPFL and/or clubs with plastic pitches for endangering player safety. Maybe then we could get back to playing on grass and be able to utilise our squad fully.

We’ll beat Rapid and Hearts, regardless of what team we put out. Both victories will be pretty comfortable, as well.

We need to have a go. Anything else than that is a disgrace unless we have already been eliminated.

Fans are paying good money and have been waiting 7 years for this. We badly need the coefficient points to make future qualifying easier, we might not get as favourable a draw next year or the year after.

Players have come here on the promise of a shop window if we qualify. Selling them on at a profit is as much a part of the business plan as qualification.

A lot of fickleness about. Just a month or so ago everyone on here was slating Burnley for chucking the Europa and now we have people suggesting to do the same because of one result.

Can't believe people are happy to accept going out of europe and saying the group stage is a bonus when we have played once and drew with potentially the best team in the group away from home. Qualification is a real possibility, in our first proper european tour in ages... how anyone could want to forfeit that is beyond me.

Back