Should we rotate after old firm?

If we beat Slavia Prague I'd be resting players for the visit to The Chamber. Our players will be targets from their "hardmen".

We've won the league while being undefeated so couldn't care if we carry this on to May. It would be nice, not essential.

We could play the likes of

McLaughlin

Patterson
King
Simpson
Bassey

Jack
Zungu

Itten
Wright
Stewart

Defoe

Hypothetically if there was a covid outbreak in the squad and they all had to self isolate could we play the youth team in the league?

Are they all training separately and being tested in case we had to use them?

A covid outbreak could happen to any team, like we saw with celtic after Dubai, I'm not trying to be dramatic and link it to the weekend, just a hypothetical question.

Is it not a 6 point deduction if you can't field a team?

Hypothetically if there was a covid outbreak in the squad and they all had to self isolate could we play the youth team in the league?

Are they all training separately and being tested in case we had to use them?

A covid outbreak could happen to any team, like we saw with celtic after Dubai, I'm not trying to be dramatic and link it to the weekend, just a hypothetical question.

Is it not a 6 point deduction if you can't field a team?
Two teams were found guilty of not breaching protocols - Kilmarnock and St Mirren.

Their opponents were awarded 3-0 victories for games that were not fulfilled as scheduled but this was overturned on appeal to The SFA and the games were played at a rearranged date.

Madness to suggest going undefeated is more important than actual live competitions and silverware. This club is built on the pursuit of success. We killed their dreams, we don’t need to equal an achievement earned when they could outspend us by a margin of 3-1 on wages alone and we were by far the second biggest spenders in the league.

I have a feeling our manager will insist that everyone associated with 55 gets a medal - whether they be playing staff or back room staff.
The club get 25 medals for players and backroom staff, but can purchase more, at the discretion of the SPFL Board. However, players must have participated in a minimum of 25% of games. So anyone who has played in less than 10 games will not get a medal (unless the club get unofficial replica's made).

Back