• No

Votes: 303 46.7%
  • Don’t need him

Votes: 133 20.5%
  • Who?

Votes: 14 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was talking to a couple of guys int eh pub who told me he had a two week trial with Kilmarnock last year and Clark didn't fancy him then. Allegedly Boydie said at the time that he was a no-no too.

No one could work out , other than his 65 goals in the past 65 games why he was been selected!!! :D :D

Don’t think he’s quite good enough and definitely not in favour of giving that diddy club any cash. We can get better and furthermore, we need to be more proactive in identifying talent at an early stage and not when they move to diddy clubs who want to hold us to ransom over the fee.

I like him but I can’t think of one game he would have played for us this year, even as a sub. He wouldn’t get a chance at us and I don’t think a substitute appearance every few months would work

Not for me plus I would not give his scum club one penny SG didn't want him for free so cant see why he would want to pay a fee for him now

We don't need that sort of player though. Defoe does the job Shankland would be doing if he signed and he's been brilliant as a backup option to Morelos.
Absolutely agree about Defoe , but Shankland would learn so much from him and would be decent to have as a third striker incase we have injuries / suspensions up front

Should maybe ha e took him when he was at Ayr utd. Now those scumdee hivs will want a fortune for him. Please dont fund them Rangers.

Back