Show Racism the Red Card apologises to Club 1872

Just went on their Scottish website.
The first thing you see is Mark Hately and Mark Walters promoting one of their events.
It is clear that an apology has been issued.
It’s clear that 3 names has been dumped.
It is clear that they are the biggest anti racist group in UK football.
We should support their initiatives but always be alive to the possibility that others may try to infiltrate it with their own agenda.
I think club 1872 should be congratulated for getting this matter resolved.
It was only resolved because C1872 didn't do their homework. She lied to their faces about having no previous knowledge of 3 names when in fact she was one of his followers on twitter. She needs to go and she needs to go now.

It was only resolved because C1872 didn't do their homework. She lied to their faces about having no previous knowledge of 3 names when in fact she was one of his followers on twitter. She needs to go and she needs to go now.
Shouldn't they have been aware of what was going on ? I'm pretty sure plenty brought it to their attention at the time and it should have been put forward to the woman Hay, It comes across as it hasn't even been mentioned about her link to three names, I would have thought given they represent the fans they would have been a bit more up front being they aren't tethered to the club or answerable to the board and supposed to put forward our feelings in regards to this sorry issue.

on the scottish SRTRC twitter feed thumb heed is holding up one of those red cards. oh the delicious irony. I have no idea who the rest of their players are these days but i suspect one or two more have previous for this too.

Show Nicola Hay and Mac Giolla Bhain the Red Card.

Nicola Hay should be sacked for not only inviting 3 names but actually following him.

She must believe she is untouchable.

They are off their heads if they think STRTCS have "straight forward and honest approach" - Hay's article following the expose was full of more holes than my old granny's colander.

Will they be 'looking forward to working' on supposedly anti-racist campaigns promoted by those with an IRA agenda looking to hide support for terrorism behind the use of the word Irish?

I would bet my bottom dollar, Hay acted under pressure from the head office in England.
She knows full well what 3 names is all about.

I don't know Laura, I hope it wasn't tea and scones, it won't happen again and a polite handshake, type meeting.

In Scotland they should call it Run Against Rangers as they are totally infested, the same as Nil by Mouth, and the worst of all FARE they are infiltrated and infested by rabid lovers, none of them are impartial or being run as they were intended for.

In Scotland they should call it Run Against Rangers as they are totally infested, the same as Nil by Mouth, and the worst of all FARE they are infiltrated and infested by rabid lovers, none of them are impartial or being run as they were intended for.
FARE ran by Pria Powell (husband of Rangers hating slag Asmi Mir) who likes anti colonial songs but hates Build my Gallows.

Well wait a minute.

Are they claiming they didn't know about his "appalling and dehumanising" language before associating with him, orare they sorry that someone noticed?

FARE ran by Pria Powell (husband of Rangers hating slag Asmi Mir) who likes anti colonial songs but hates Build my Gallows.
The anti-racist expert who had no idea calling a black man a coconut was racist

These organizations exist to protect their own, no other reason

Nicola Hay also twittered anti Tory pictures of the PM Teresa May.
I think she is a member of the SNP or a YES group allegedly.
I sent an email to C1872 pointing out some of the complaints mentioned on this thread!!!!
I also congratulated C1872 for meeting with SRtRC

Well done Club1872, you've taken the first step into calling out this sham of an organisation.
Now we (and STtRC) know we're on their case and will be monitoring them and their operations closely as opposed to previously letting them have a free reign to spout whatever they wanted, namely that sectarianism is a one way street.
If STtRC really wanted to appear fair and balanced, they would have invited a Director of Club1872 to be on their Board or at the very least be a part of their "thinktank".
Somehow the opinions of the Protestant/Rangers community is the last thing they're interested in.
If Club1872 could make progress in this area, I'd be delighted!

Either that or just disband them altogether!

Good work from Club 1872 but this is yet another sham organisation that actually condones racism as long as it is aimed at the appropriate ‘ culprits ‘.
How is it good .why didn,t they press about nicola hay about following 3 names on twitter.they seem to have takenher claims at face value.

Phil the anti-racist, friend of all and liberal campaigner referred to us as "The Klan" as recently as yesterday, October 10.

The only thing worse than a 19th Century Terrorist is a hypocritical 19th Century Terrorist.

And the only thing dafter is one who gets caught.

Those scum knew what they were doing associating with that filth, no due diligence because they agree with everything that poisonous git spouts. They should be shut down. Absolute scum .
The sooner the better, absolute sham.

Good on C 1872 for being on the ball and taking them to task for yet another smear on our reputation from a rancid diseased obsessed b@stard! As mentioned already, we always have to be vigilant because these filthy rabid rats are everywhere and their hatred knows no bounds...now these are quite dehumanising words that describe aptly the type of creatures who have dedicated countless hours, days, weeks, months and years hating on a football club and it's fans which is an undeniable fact so my words are justified. They really are a club like no other right enough!

this 'apology' just reeks of doing the absolute bare minimum possible with the littlest amount of publicity or fuss so they can say 'we addressed this' without ever actually having to explain themselves for it. Nor go public with an apology and explain the background behind it.

They have done nothing other than hold a wee meeting, it's gone no further on their part and it won't.

I certainly won't be continuing my support for them, i will go with a more credible organisation. I hope club1872 follow them up and chase them to go further with what they said into the public domain and i hope the club drop any interaction with them and state clearly why.

They really have exposed themselves as a truly inept organisation who obviously employ imbeciles with this.

The statement suggests there has been a bit of "give" on the part of Club 1872 to get what was needed. SRTRC's position is completely untenable but they have not been pressed to push the bigot for an apology. Sometimes you have to give to get though.

Nicola Hay has shown up SRTRC for what it is, SHITE! These charities should be forced to fund themselves. Just a bigger Nil by Mouth.

Would love to know how much the twats that run these things earn from these charities.

Just went on their Scottish website.
The first thing you see is Mark Hately and Mark Walters promoting one of their events.
It is clear that an apology has been issued.
It’s clear that 3 names has been dumped.
It is clear that they are the biggest anti racist group in UK football.
We should support their initiatives but always be alive to the possibility that others may try to infiltrate it with their own agenda.
I think club 1872 should be congratulated for getting this matter resolved.
It is not clear until everyone knows that an apology has been issued. This should be done publicly.

Now that SRtRC has been exposed we should be actively going after NBM who also associate themselves with support for the beggars and always seem to only find that protestants are bigots and the dims are misunderstood and downtrodden.

Unless any apology is delivered publicly, there isn't much point.

It only seems to be reported on Rangers fans' forums.

On a related note, with a group of Juniors fans I attended a Nil by Mouth event at Firhill on Tuesday night featuring a Archie McPherson, 'Boro fan/writer (Daniel) & hosted by Annie McGuire. Well organised, if poorly attended, despite Archie's presence. Plethora of light-hearted, Celtc-related anecdotes from the audience. And Ms McGuire. Absolutely no discussion on the elephant in the (sectarian) room - apartheid schools. So, I raised it with the life-long Celtc supporting host, who glazed over & moved on. Insidious, social-media led, agenda-driven anti-Rangers bias at work.

It is not clear until everyone knows that an apology has been issued. This should be done publicly.
We should urge the club 1872 to put it out there.
Unfortunately there is no guarantee that outlets in the media will use it.
It’s the kind of thing that level 5 do but that’s probably another thread altogether.

I got an email from Club1872 with the details of the apology, which was quite refreshing as such other organisations as FARE and Nil By Mouth are basically politically hijacked public funded rabbles no longer fit for purpose.

How does that clown of a man earn a living, or is he 'funded' like the rest of them?

Yet they was still following the bastard on Twitter the last I checked. That rabid coe Nicola Hay or whatever that scabby cows name is a scummy wee boot, that knew all about this Rangers hating prick. She knew cause she's fucking a rabid bastard as well. She knew like Big Jock Knew. Any poets reading this... GIRFUY!

And club 1872 saying they are happy to work with these bastards and Nicola in future? Wtf is wrong with ckub 1872. Get them to %^*&, we should never associate ourselves with that 19th Century Terrorist organisation again.

Yet they was still following the bastard on Twitter the last I checked. That rabid coe Nicola Hay or whatever that scabby cows name is a scummy wee boot, that knew all about this Rangers hating prick. She knew cause she's fucking a rabid bastard as well. She knew like Big Jock Knew. Any poets reading this... GIRFUY!
Look mate, you're going to have to say what you mean and stop beating about the Bush. Get too the point. :D:D:D

Unlike a lot of others on this thread it seems, I am willing to accept this. It's not often groups like these listen to us and realise there was a mistake and take steps to fix it.

They get one chance.

Due diligence would have been useful, however when a one sided organisation has huge blinkers then that would never happen

Unlike a lot of others on this thread it seems, I am willing to accept this. It's not often groups like these listen to us and realise there was a mistake and take steps to fix it.

They get one chance.
They had their one chance when they failed to deal with Paul Elliot's lies. Are we supposed to keep hitting the reset button and keep giving them another final chance?

Just checked. They're still following mongo features on Twitter. So much for an apology and realizing they made a mistake and all..... But one of our biggest fan groups is looking forward to working with them again. Embarrassing. By the way I tweeted Club 1872 and that 19th Century Terrorist organisation.

Back