Shrewsbury supporters singing about Hillsborough

It’s appalling to mock the bereavement of others. No excuses.

On a related matter, it really would be nice if police Scotland and our media took the constant mocking of the Ibrox Disaster as seriously.

Especially our media. They basically ignore it.

It never seems to amaze me how football fans can turn into disgusting heartless bastards ! It’s not even like there’s a fierce rivalry between both clubs for them to do that.
I don’t really think football turns them into anything they aren’t already. It merely provides the venue and the ‘safety in numbers’ to bring out their true behaviour.

Liverpool are always the victims even though they have a loathesome support themselves.

The Munich song gets belted out but the minute they are on the receiving end they go all Timothy.
It doesn't get belted out. You're wrong. It stopped after Hillsborough. Maybe a handful might have sang it in response to Mancs taunting them with equally sick stuff , but it doesn't get 'belted out'.

Liverpool are always the victims even though they have a loathesome support themselves.

The Munich song gets belted out but the minute they are on the receiving end they go all Timothy.
And another thing don't give me all that 'always the victims' shite. We lost 97 fans at Hillsborough with untold hundreds or thousands injured and traumatised. I'm a survivor of it. My brother spent time in a psychiatric unit shortly after it.
Makes me sick when people who weren't there throw that pathetic taunt.
Try watching some informative documentaries about it or even the recent Anne drama on ITV and maybe re assess your opinion.

And another thing don't give me all that 'always the victims' shite. We lost 97 fans at Hillsborough with untold hundreds or thousands injured and traumatised. I'm a survivor of it. My brother spent time in a psychiatric unit shortly after it.
Makes me sick when people who weren't there throw that pathetic taunt.
Try watching some informative documentaries about it or even the recent Anne drama on ITV and maybe re assess your opinion.
Sadly Aintree Iron, there will ALWAYS be lowlifes who simply refuse to believe the Truth of what happened at Hillsborough and to this day (despite concrete evidence at the original public enquiry, the Panel findings over 20 years later and each inquest - that Liverpool fans were NOT to blame) more than a few STILL think/believe drunken ticketless Liverpool fans smashed down the gates and partly caused the disaster. They refuse to believe otherwise.

RIP Justice AND Accountability for the 97

To think that not a single person has been made accountable for what happened and then even worse - for their part in the massive vile police/government/media cover up - is the biggest legal scandal of all time!

Liverpool and Leeds fans have chanted " who's that lying on the runway - who's that dying in the snow" in reference to Munich.

Oh that's right - Leeds are a proper club or so I'm told on here. Still don't know what that means.
We used to sing it, fact.

The sick chants have improved hugely at most clubs from 20 years ago , only the tatties seem as bad as ever with their vile Iraoke every game

Correct. I seem to remember an article posted on here, talking about the First Man U - Liverpool game after Hillsborough. Man U fans were singing 'where's your famous Munich song?'. The fact Liverpool fans STILL do it really is mind-boggling.

In short, every fan base has idiots, lacking in brain cells. I really do hate songs of that nature.
Ok , here goes. We have a song about Celtic Boys Club that is truly disgusting and deeply disrespectful to the victims. We should NEVER sing it again. It’s a disgrace

Sadly Aintree Iron, there will ALWAYS be lowlifes who simply refuse to believe the Truth of what happened at Hillsborough and to this day (despite concrete evidence at the original public enquiry, the Panel findings over 20 years later and each inquest - that Liverpool fans were NOT to blame) more than a few STILL think/believe drunken ticketless Liverpool fans smashed down the gates and partly caused the disaster. They refuse to believe otherwise.

RIP Justice AND Accountability for the 97

To think that not a single person has been made accountable for what happened and then even worse - for their part in the massive vile police/government/media cover up - is the biggest legal scandal of all time!
Amen.

Spot on mate, it's wrong on all levels but for some reason rules don't apply to the Michael E Mousers.
Man U, Man U up in an aeroplane
Man U, Man U never got back again
They thought they were going to heaven, in a boeing 747
They looked so sweet, strapped to their seats in an aeroplane halved in two
Always look on the runway for ice da da da da da da

This was the song that was sung in the 70's, can't believe its still belted out now

Back