Shug Kevin’s view of the games poor officiating.

Like the bbc, and daily rhebel don't listen, read, watch,ever. And any relevance this bias ar**hole has he can keep to himself and the tim hordes he desperately wants to please.
The guy is, in the nicest way I can put it, a fud!

The auld c unit can’t hide his love of scum
Says from The Drum ?im a wee bit younger but don’t know anyone who knew/knows him
Always Celtic v Rangers even at Ibrox.
Deflects all the time
Even started to compare us Scots still on about Russian linesman decision ffs
Good caller spoiled his call by insisting it would have finished oo if goal disallowed.They tore into him about that and caller died a death
C unt keevins

Keevins said it was a debatable offside he'd seen images where it looked both on and off

Anybody ask him to produce these images that show it to be onside? I can produce one to show it is offside.

He can have as many images as he wants but the only one that counts is the one taken at the nano-second when the ball is struck.

Nonsense.
The agenda has been set, debatably offside, evened up with the red and penalty.
No talk of other penalties not given, the controversial bit was Morelos not getting a red for committing half the number of fouls Cosgrove did last week. Etc Etc.

If they lose any game, regardless of the situation, we'll go back 8 or 10 phases if need be to find a foul that never happened and another ref mason conspiracy will be the cause.

Nothing surer, anyone who thinks otherwise has perhaps been in a coma since the year 1990? And beyond.
So what is the solution then?

So what is the solution then?
Stop the myth that the game was in our own hands?
Act like mentally challengeds?
Their isn't really any other solution.

The solution doesn't arrive for 20 years after we figure it out unfortunately.
It's get into positions of power, get young protestant kids into politics, government, police and media slowly and without them noticing.
Then turn the screw.

He who shouts louder gets heard , the club needs a firmer take on the officiating of our games . Before the match I knew that we would not be getting any 50:50 decisions and any poor decisions would be to our detriment. This isn’t any paranoia, this is due to the amount of poor decisions going against us at crucial times . I’ve said for a long time that the biggest battle we are up against is off the field of play .

He who shouts louder gets heard , the club needs a firmer take on the officiating of our games . Before the match I knew that we would not be getting any 50:50 decisions and any poor decisions would be to our detriment. This isn’t any paranoia, this is due to the amount of poor decisions going against us at crucial times . I’ve said for a long time that the biggest battle we are up against is off the field of play .
[/QUOTE
Press conference tomorrow is a good place to start.

Anybody ask him to produce these images that show it to be onside? I can produce one to show it is offside.

He can have as many images as he wants but the only one that counts is the one taken at the nano-second when the ball is struck.

He will be referring to the same images which claim he isn't offside because Helanders hand plays them onside. Even though a hand or arm cannot play anyone on or offside as only a part of the body you can score with matters.

I can guarantee you if the shoe was on the other foot and they lost the final to a similar off-side goal every single one of them would know the offside rule word for word. Keevins would be reading out the offside rule live on Clyde.

I have not seen an image of their goal that throws into any doubt whatsoever the clear offside.

Does this image exist or is this some fabrication to help give the Kiddy Fiddlers some satisfaction that, in a game where they were played off the park, an officiating error was not also necessary for their only shot on target the entire game to be legitimate.

This is the one they're clinging on to

This is it from another angle, clearly offside.

He will be referring to the same images which claim he isn't offside because Helanders hand plays them onside. Even though a hand or arm cannot play anyone on or offside as only a part of the body you can score with matters.

I can guarantee you if the shoe was on the other foot and they lost the final to a similar off-side goal every single one of them would know the offside rule word for word. Keevins would be reading out the offside rule live on Clyde.
Also one of their players (In an offside position) blocks Helander who then had no chance of reaching the hall. A double whammy!!!

This is the one they're clinging on to

This is it from another angle, clearly offside.

The one from behind the goal cleary confirms there is no way Helanded can be alongside Julien, their is no black and red sock visible at all meaning Juliens legs are nearer our goal than Helanders. Unless Helander is a contortionist of some kind implausible to imagine therefore than anyother part of his body is beyond Julien.

The Scum know they were played of the park and hary deserved their win. To have to agree that the victory only came about from their only attempt on target being offside really cheapens their success so mhedia doing all they can to muddy the waters.

Why does anyone listen to Snyde or Radio Shortbread, watch Sportscene or buy the Sun, Rhecord, Sunday Liam, etc in this day and age? We KNOW they are staffed to the gills with mentally challengeds so why give them the time of day or the oxygen of any publicity?

Heart & Hand, 4 lads, etc for Rangers related news and RTV for the matches themselves would appear to be the way to go? Traditional MSM is already effectively dead anyway, it’s just it’s rotting corpse that continues to twitch.

Hugh Keevins once stated, live on radio, that if you criticise Celtic as a journalist in Scotland your life is made 'very, very difficult' by the club. So why the fcuk should we take any word they say seriously?

Back