Si Ferry meets Dean Windass

Almost 2hours - no ta as I’m sure i’ve got more important things to do like go to the pub for pint than watch that.
I’m sure Dean was proud of his son but then no one made Josh run away last summer except Josh abs I think Gerrard might actually have helped the lad ! So it’s a no for me

I'm surprised how good this is. Dean Windass comes across as a normal guy who wears his heart on his sleave. He speaks very highly of us and talks openly about the Twitter stuff and Josh's time with us. It's changed my perception of him and is a good watch.

Agreed. Fantastic interview. Windass comes across really well.

I'm surprised how good this is. Dean Windass comes across as a normal guy who wears his heart on his sleave. He speaks very highly of us and talks openly about the Twitter stuff and Josh's time with us. It's changed my perception of him and is a good watch.

Dean Windass has overcome some major challenges in his life including a huge gambling addiction......I think he’s tried to help Gaza’s too. He did a great interview with Jon Parkin on under the cosh

Dean Windass has overcome some major challenges in his life including a huge gambling addiction......I think he’s tried to help Gaza’s too. He did a great interview with Jon Parkin on under the cosh

I knew there was some issue he had but wasn't sure what it was. To be fair this is the first time I've seen an interview with him. I've just seen little bits here and there where he always got bad press or there's the Twitter stuff. I can understand how he gets perceived like that now and I think most Rangers fans will if they watch this. It's surprising how bad of a perception you can have about someone from picking up bits here and there yet be so wrong.

An hour through and thoroughly enjoying it. Down to earth lad who has made mistakes, no air or graces.

Couldn’t speak more highly of the club, says he’s a Rangers fan now and would have loved to have been in Josh’s position playing for the biggest club in the country.

Really enjoy these interviews regardless if Celtic based or not. The only one I’ve actually had to turn off because it was so shite was Pat Bonnar last week. Mind numbingly boring.

No thanks!
I watched fifteen minutes of his boys until the bit he said “he never listened to any coach because his Dad told him they knew nothing”.

Kinda explained a lot, I’ll pass on this one.

What happened to once a bear always a bear?

You could at least watch the interviews if you're going to give them abuse so you have at least seen it from all sides. I'll be honest mate I wasn't either of their biggest fans, but after seeing both interviews my opinion on both has changed.

Really enjoy these interviews regardless if Celtic based or not. The only one I’ve actually had to turn off because it was so shite was Pat Bonnar last week. Mind numbingly boring.
You must not have watched Russell Anderson's then.

The most boring guy in Scotland.

Always thought he was a bellend. Came across ok and had nothing but praise for the biggest club in the country with the best fans.

Si Ferry buys his clothes in fckin Halfords by the look of it.

What happened to once a bear always a bear?

You could at least watch the interviews if you're going to give them abuse so you have at least seen it from all sides. I'll be honest mate I wasn't either of their biggest fans, but after seeing both interviews my opinion on both has changed.

I watched the Josh Windass one and it confirmed my initial thoughts about him. I’ve seen enough of his Dad over the years to already have an informed opinion on him.

I do usually watch them, I thought the Barry Robson one was the best of the bunch.

Interesting that the fee for Josh Windass was £3.5m in the end apparently. Paid for almost all last summer's transfers.

Totally agree, i really enjoyed that.

Back