Si Ferry meets Lorenzo Amoruso

Twice that big handsome bassa tried to fire into burds of mine. Twice. First time at Ibrox in the blue room and I gave him a steely stare but he was in his pomp and was extra swarthy. Second time he did it in Archaos and I reminded him of his previous history. In hindsight, I should have let him have them and let them make HIS life a feckin misery. :))

Twice that big handsome bassa tried to fire into burds of mine. Twice. First time at Ibrox in the blue room and I gave him a steely stare but he was in his pomp and was extra swarthy. Second time he did it in Archaos and I reminded him of his previous history. In hindsight, I should have let him have them and let them make HIS life a feckin misery. :))

How's it going gorgeous. :))

I doubt he wanted to get serious with them.
Just looking to pump and dump.

Stealthy!

Take it you never sang the Carlos Cuellar song then??

Whoa,whoa whoa. Those particular women in my life were Godesses. I had and still have standards you know :))Lorenzo wanted my women. I'm happy with that. I'm sure he wanted to settle down with them. My women weren't "loose" I will have you know! :p

I went out with a burd who knocked back Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols.

Beat that, ya ugly bastard. :))

P.s. My current lady knocked back McAvennie, but that's not one to brag about.

Big Amo in Archaos fs hahahaha

Look at those obliques. Big sexy basturt

c700x420.jpg

That'll be a tough watch due to his lack of English and inability to speak coherently..but enough about the presenter, at least we can understand Big Amo.
That's no the club issue brown brogues. Wonder how much his shoes cost.

I saw the big hulking Sex Bomb in Asda Govan and he had a statuesque blonde bombshell in tow. The thought struck me that the two of them shagging must've measured on the Richter Scale..
Whoa,whoa whoa. Those particular women in my life were Godesses. I had and still have standards you know :))Lorenzo wanted my women. I'm happy with that. I'm sure he wanted to settle down with them. My women weren't "loose" I will have you know! :p
If amo wanted your bird he would simply have taken her

That'll be a tough watch due to his lack of English and inability to speak coherently..but enough about the presenter, at least we can understand Big Amo.
ha ha. Classic.
He's like Parkinson with a brain tumour.

Feel.gutted for him the way Advacatt treated players was ridiculous,Albertz as well. Good as he was,he was out of order sometimes.

I went out with a burd who knocked back Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols.

Beat that, ya ugly bastard. :))

P.s. My current lady knocked back McAvennie, but that's not one to brag about.

Ha funny you shouldn't say that, cos I once went with (not out with) a bird who DIDN'T knock Steve Jones of The Sex Pistols back!

He was allegedly a very big boy!

Ha funny you shouldn't say that, cos I once went with (not out with) a bird who DIDN'T knock Steve Jones of The Sex Pistols back!

He was allegedly a very big boy!
He’s definitely not a very big boy.
You obviously haven’t watched the great rock and roll swindle. :))

Unless they used a stunt(ed) cock.

He’s definitely not a very big boy.
You obviously haven’t watched the great rock and roll swindle. :))

Unless they used a stunt(ed) cock.

Ha that I haven't.

I got the impression that the female in question had definitely seen a fair few in her time, so surprised if it's not the case!

Back