Si Senor, world record title holders of 54(chant)

I usually can’t handle the cringe factor when folk post their song attempts, but that’s genuinely catchy and one I could hear a full Ibrox chanting out mate. Good effort indeed.

There's one reason it couldn't work and that's our fans and the ridiculous need to 'Happy Hardcore' every fucking song.

The great thing about the way the River fans sing it is the perfect pace is kept throughout the song.

We need to learn to not play a 33 at 45. (Younger bears won't have a clue what that means) :)

Bang on. They ruin every song. Its a race to see who can finish first.

Great to know after all this time it is being sung :D I normally love Liverpool fans songs, but I think their version is rotten. The lyrics don't flow.

Nice to hear this chanted by UB last night too :) Nice one UB

We were born to follow Rangers. How this has not taken off I'll never know:rolleyes: great tune

Some good efforts to this tune but very wordy. Hard to remember sober never mind half blitzed at a game.
Initially, but once they take off, they are in there. There are so many songs with loads of lyrics that are sung.

I remember the OP posting this at the time and really liked it.

If it ever did catch on I'd still like us to sing it at the same speed as the RP fans and not double the speed like the liverpool fans.

Reactions: WBD
I remember the OP posting this at the time and really liked it.

If it ever did catch on I'd still like us to sing it at the same speed as the RP fans and not double the speed like the liverpool fans.
The Liverpool lyrics are squeezed in, doesn't work at all for me, plus they are singing si senor which is Spanish and Firmino is Portuguese :p "sim senhor" :cool::cool: a rare thumbs down to Liverpool fans

Back