Si Senor, world record title holders of 54(chant)

Your "evidence" was someone in that video who was an innocent bystander wearing a red , white and blue bucket hat . And you saw fit to fling accusations based on that about and you still persisted even when it was debunked .

I’m not getting involved with the pair of you as the last time I got a ban and I’m also not asking anybody to sing any song, so all the best... lads.

Here it is with a handy wee translation.

I speak reasonable guiri Spanish :D but still couldn't make out a word they were singing. LOL.

This with the translation really brings it to life.

I'd love if we could get a really well worded version of this up and running, and that's not meant to be too critical of the one the UB's put together 8 years ago.

I speak reasonable guiri Spanish :D but still couldn't make out a word they were singing. LOL.

I'd love if we could get a really well worded version of this up and running, and that's not meant to be too critical of the one the UB's put together 8 years ago.

Do you not understand, the words are not so important? The San Lorenzo version I linked is awesome. I speak a bit of Spanish, but even if I didn't, it wouldn't matter if I knew what they were singing, it's the way they sing it that matters! Not what they are singing. Nosotros no somos Boca y River Plate.

Although I would say the words need to have some meaning to influence the fans to sing with a bit of passion. We are the bears, we travel from the north south east and west. The Rangers in our hearts since we were born, the Rangers in our hearts forever more. Does it for me :D

That’s outstanding

EBhSRtE.jpg

Do you not understand, the words are not so important? The San Lorenzo version I linked is awesome. I speak a bit of Spanish, but even if I didn't, it wouldn't matter if I knew what they were singing, it's the way they sing it that matters! Not what they are singing. Nosotros no somos Boca y River Plate.

Although I would say the words need to have some meaning to influence the fans to sing with a bit of passion. We are the bears, we travel from the north south east and west. The Rangers in our hearts since we were born, the Rangers in our hearts forever more. Does it for me :D

So, señor. Entiendo. Realizó que no somos River. Pero, el cancion necesita letras up poco mejor en nuestra versión. Nada más. :D

Exactamente Arminius pero todos deberian olvídarse de River Plate ellos son las gallinas.
Ha visto jugar a Boca Juniors, Emelec y La U y todos tienen canciones de estilo similar.
River Plate son mierda, vamos; Somos Los Rangers!!

Exactamente Arminius pero todos deberian olvídarse de River Plate ellos son las gallinas.
Ha visto jugar a Boca Juniors, Emelec y La U y todos tienen canciones de estilo similar.
River Plate son mierda, vamos; Somos Los Rangers!!
San Lorenzo son Los mejores!

Anyway, back in the UK now :D, it’s a brilliant chant.

I totally agree that we need to try and get this one to take off.

Might even manage to get some of our home fans up off their arses to join in the bouncing along to this one :)

This is Far Far superior if you ask me. Tremendous!

They could be singing 'We aaaaaaare the beard's :)

I love that clip, it's probably my favourite video of a support giving it laldy

I would start the lyrics with something along the lines of ' Blue Army'

Reactions: WBD
I love that clip, it's probably my favourite video of a support giving it laldy

I would start the lyrics with something along the lines of ' Blue Army'
The thing I was determined to do when I wrote my words to it was to get the 'ya vaaaàaaaan a ver' bit in, because it makes the song. We aaaaaaare the bears replicates it. Si Señor let's the song down for me when you compare it to 'ya vaaaàaaaan a ver' IMHO :D

Travesty this never took off.... I’m still singing it in the shower

Keep the faith, its made the Song for Defoe thread and is doing the rounds on Twitter as well.

There’s something that The Bears want you to knoow
Best in the world, his name is Jermaine Defoe
Our nuuumber niiine
Give him the ball and he’ll score everytime

Sii Senor
Give the ball to Defoe and he will score

Why do we have to copy the Liverpool words? There's something the bears want you to know :rolleyes:

Y dale alegría alegría mi corazón,
la Copa Libertadores es mi obsesión,
copamos Belo Horizonte y Asunción,
boca vos lo miras por televisión,
¿QUÉ VAS HACER?
si vos no tenes los huevos de River Plate,
¡Y SI SEÑOR!
de la mano del Muñeco vamo' a Japón.

And joy give my heart,
The Copa Libertadores is my obsession,
We took Belo Horizonte and Asunción,
You look at him on television,
WHAT YOU GONNA DO?
if you do not have the eggs of River Plate,
AND YES LORD!
from the hand of the vamo 'doll to Japan.

With every beat of my heart
I see trophies held aloft by Steve Gerrard
Davis has come home with Jermain Defoe
55s on the way WHAT YOU GONNA DO?
We welcome the chase
You dont have the balls to keep up the pace
Were Rangers
Every other club are in our shadow!!!

The OPs version is excellent.

If we must sing it for a player, it'd work better for Alfredo imo. The Si Senior would work for him too.

And if we could stick a wee Spanish line in for him to understand, he'd love it.

Back