Si Senor, world record title holders of 54(chant)

That's excellent, as a suggestion, I would drop the on our way line from 0.19-0.27 and go with the Si Senor world record title holders (of 54/this we know), Si senor, it will always be this way, hello, hello!
Imho

Easy chant to learn and loop ala Build my gallows, get the place rocking.

Last edited:
Decent mate, think that could take off. Would probably change the Si Señor but to something English though

The litmus test for me is that the tune has been going round my head since I read this thread earlier. Don’t usually even open “new song” threads but this one has potential. Might struggle at Ibrox but can see away fans belting this out for quite a while and really getting on the thrupennies of others :D:D

And change nothing tbh, it works as is

Like this one. I follow the Djurgården hockey and their crowd has a similar chant which translates as "everybody knows" and it sounded superb as it went on for ages on loop

The litmus test for me is that the tune has been going round my head since I read this thread earlier. Don’t usually even open “new song” threads but this one has potential. Might struggle at Ibrox but can see away fans belting this out for quite a while and really getting on the thrupennies of others :D:D

And change nothing tbh, it works as is
Been in my head all feckin day :D

What one is that? I must’ve missed it.
It’s been sung quite a lot in BF1 but not with a lot of participation from the rest of support.

We are the Bears,
We travel from the north, south, east and west.
The Rangers in our hearts since we were born,
The Rangers in our hearts forever more.
As long as there’s a moon and there’s a sun,
The Rangers always will be number one.
2,3,4 We are Bears...

@WBD wrote it around 8 years ago.

That's excellent, as a suggestion, I would drop the on our way line from 0.19-0.27 and go with the Si Senor world record title holders (of 54/this we know), Si senor, it will always be this way, hello, hello!
Imho

Easy chant to learn and loop ala Build my gallows, get the place rocking.

Agree with this.

I could listen to River Plate fans all day....what a support.

As for our version.... YEP it could work :D
It was the sheer magic of the River song that was so good I just had to put words to it. Amazing that 8 years later UB have dug it out, although I have yet to hear it.

Edit. I think it was San Lorenzo fans

Last edited:

Great to know after all this time it is being sung :D I normally love Liverpool fans songs, but I think their version is rotten. The lyrics don't flow.

Nice to hear this chanted by UB last night too :) Nice one UB

Happy to see them picking up some of your original chants mate we sure as hell need them, the si Senor world record title holders of 54 bit really ought to be included though :p

Reactions: WBD
Si Senior.
There's something the Rangers Supporters
Think you should know.
And the Lord said.
Let there be Dado!

tumblr_niux2uUd7r1qbrih3o1_1280.png

Hmm i'm so sure given the OP was accusing them of abusing refugee children during the summer.

Hardly accusing them was I when the evidence was on show for the full world?

Simply showing my disgust at a video that clearly shows members of them abusing kids.

Perhaps you’d rather I said nothing?

Oh and they have no problem singing 4 lads had a dream which I wrote so before this thread turns into a slagging match could you please take your trouble making comments elsewhere.

Everytime I hear someone mention a song from River Plate fans it's this one that comes to mind for me.

I remember guys trying to put words to it years ago and some efforts were great but none took off.

I could listen to River Plate fans all day....what a support.

As for our version.... YEP it could work :D

There's one reason it couldn't work and that's our fans and the ridiculous need to 'Happy Hardcore' every fucking song.

The great thing about the way the River fans sing it is the perfect pace is kept throughout the song.

We need to learn to not play a 33 at 45. (Younger bears won't have a clue what that means) :)

Ok I’ve woken this morning and the new version “sung” by the OP (no offence SB:p) is the clear winner! Still in my head :D unlike old version championed later in the thread. I’ve said before though that it will probably be more of an away chant as tbh it’s Derry’s Walls and TBB that are the songs to get all of Ibrox going.

There's one reason it couldn't work and that's our fans and the ridiculous need to 'Happy Hardcore' every fucking song.

The great thing about the way the River fans sing it is the perfect pace is kept throughout the song.

We need to learn to not play a 33 at 45. (Younger bears won't have a clue what that means) :)
Agree that our young team appear to have a speed issue :rolleyes::p

Hardly accusing them was I when the evidence was on show for the full world?

Simply showing my disgust at a video that clearly shows members of them abusing kids.

Perhaps you’d rather I said nothing?

Oh and they have no problem singing 4 lads had a dream which I wrote so before this thread turns into a slagging match could you please take your trouble making comments elsewhere.

Your "evidence" was someone in that video who was an innocent bystander wearing a red , white and blue bucket hat . And you saw fit to fling accusations based on that about and you still persisted even when it was debunked .

Back