Si Senor - Joe Aribo

Sadly these types of atmospheres will never happen at Ibrox. Far too many people would rather sit with their arms folded than join in and create something special.

A large standing section is the only way we'll come close to creating anything like what's in those videos.

Sadly these types of atmospheres will never happen at Ibrox. Far too many people would rather sit with their arms folded than join in and create something special.

A large standing section is the only way we'll come close to creating anything like what's in those videos.

Aye It's mental how many fans just think that they're gonna turn up to Ibrox one day and It's gonna change, our fans can't even keep the same singing pace at Ibrox and it turns into a complete rabble 90% of the time on the rare occasion the stadium joins in.

As you say the only way to solve this would be a large area for the UB but as of now the club have taken no positive steps towards this which makes you think they actively dislike the idea.

I understand that, but we could get something like this on the go at away games and hopefully one day in the not too distant future there's a standing section where a significant portion of the ground could belt stuff like that out too.

As I said there will be no chance this would go around the rest of Ibrox. Too many folk more occupied at shouting and moaning at players. The sooner safe standing is implemented, the better.

Aribo bo bo
6 foot 4, and wears the blue
Aribo bo bo
Tell you Now what he can do
Beats his man, left and right,
Shoots at goal when it’s in sight
Come on bounce every Bear
Joe Aribo’s everywhere..

Aaaaaaareeeebo bo bo.....

And repeat

(Sang to Agadoo :D)

Aribo bo bo
6 foot 4, and wears the blue
Aribo bo bo
Tell you Now what he can do
Beats his man, left and right,
Shoots at goal when it’s in sight
Come on bounce every Bear
Joe Aribo’s everywhere..

Aaaaaaareeeebo bo bo.....

And repeat

(Sang to Agadoo :D)

:cool:

There's something that the bears want you to know
Alfredo Morelos he scores all the goals

Gerrards bringing fifty five let's goooo
Give Tav the ball and he'll get us a goal
Ariboooo
He’s here to put on a show

Could even be a Jermain Defoe song inspired by the scousers.

There's something that Ibrox wants you to know.
The best in the League his name is Jermain Defoe.
Our number 9, give him the ball and he'll score every time.
Si Senor, give the ball to Jermain and he will score.

What a sight that would be the whole of Ibrox singing that in unison.

What is it with the "there's something that whoever wants you to know"? Use our own words.

That is repetitively fantastic!
Love that, even if the match is crap the spectacle and the vibe will make the entire experience memorable.
We need this at Ibrox.
Who wouldn't want to turn up to experience this whether it was St Boo or The Filth visiting?

Reactions: WBD
should stay away from any tunes liverpool sing for a bit, will just look weird imo

should stay away from any tunes liverpool sing for a bit, will just look weird imo
I was there before them with this tune. It's actually one of the worst efforts of theirs. Great song but they make an arse if it

I am not fluent in Spanish, but shouldn't include the line 'yes Mister?'

Also think 'Big Jock Knew' would fit in some where.

Clapping is too slow. At Ibrox we'd have that sung in half the time. Then we'd be on to Derrys Walls with the wrong words and a few add onds to round it off.

To finish we'd have an extra long version of Thunderstruck.

"Rangurs"..... ."Rangurs".

Far too sensible for FF.

Love that, even if the match is crap the spectacle and the vibe will make the entire experience memorable.
We need this at Ibrox.
Who wouldn't want to turn up to experience this whether it was St Boo or The Filth visiting?

What about my seat? Ive been sitting in it for 30 years and I dont like this tune so I dont want to hear it sung near me. I blame the yoofs.

Decent effort. Should catch on!. Heard Liverpool fans singing their version for Firmino

What was the Tavernier one?

What about my seat? Ive been sitting in it for 30 years and I dont like this tune so I dont want to hear it sung near me. I blame the yoofs.

As miserable bastards posts go, this is one of my favourites.

Let’s just sing “there’s only one Joe Aribo” instead.

They sing it. Got there before us.
Not before ;) 2009 :)

Better lyrics...

We are the bears
We travel from the north, south, east and west
From Glasgow to Milan or Amsterdam
Paris, Munich, Rome or Rotterdam

Back