Side thought for tonight

They actually rate Bain. It's like a case where you don't want to say anything incase they notice how pish he is, I fear tonight may be the end of the road though. :(

Bain isn't Scotland's number 1. David Marshall is.

Ex Scum keeper? Who does he play for now? Shows my interest in the Jacobite 11 really didn’t know this like their mediocre secessionist masters in the snp I hope they continue to get pumped everywhere.

They have dropped the better goalkeeper for the sake of Bain being better with the ball at his feet.

That's why I disagreed before Killie the calls with the posts suggesting that Fod should take McGregors Jersey for the same reason.

A goalkeepers job is to keep the ball out of the net.

I think Gordon is the better GK by a good bit,after Bain’s performance last night Lennon might recall Gordon?
I always feel their is a mistake in Bain.

Should of saved the penalty. Palmed a tame shot into the path of the Clunge striker for the 3rd and was dinked over for the winner.

The corner that led to the penalty shouldn't have happened either - totally his fault.

He came to collect a cross and thought he was going to get booted by the Cluj forward so basically dived anticipating the contact and dropped the ball out for the corner whilst trying to get the forward booked.

A complete accident waiting to happen in goals.

Which is nice.

The corner that led to the penalty shouldn't have happened either - totally his fault.

He came to collect a cross and thought he was going to get booted by the Cluj forward so basically dived anticipating the contact and dropped the ball out for the corner whilst trying to get the forward booked.

A complete accident waiting to happen in goals.

Which is nice.

The ref done well there. That would have been a foul to the keeper here for his shitebaggery

Back