Siege Mentality?

Cambuslang Bear

After all that has happened and the stich up with the fixtures, I really do hope Mr Gerrad is installing a siege mentality into the players. The SPFL/Celtc will try every trick in the book to stop us challenging.

The team also need us to provide unreserved backing as well as this could be the biggest league in our history.

We all need to be in it together, so Rangers just get tore into them and let us dream again.

A siege mentality implies a perceived injustice. There is nothing perceived about what is going on in Scottish football right now, it is blatantly corrupt.

Not only a siege mentality, but a seething hatred for all the crooked clubs.

Is this not the same thing? It should be getting drummed into the players that we are up against every single thing going. This is not paranoia, you only have to look at the facts. In theory the players should be running through brick walls for the manager.

A siege mentality implies a perceived injustice. There is nothing perceived about what is going on in Scottish football right now, it is blatantly corrupt.

You have contradicted yourself there mate. There is a massive injustice going on in this shithole country we now live in. I really do hope the players know this (I suspect they already know) and turn this into a positive.

We need to treat everyone with the contempt they deserve and at the same time be as consistent as possible on the pitch.

You have contradicted yourself there mate. There is a massive injustice going on in this shithole country we now live in. I really do hope the players know this (I suspect they already know) and turn this into a positive.

I meant in footballing terms the likes of Fergie would create a siege mentality based on very little. We face monumental levels of corruption on and off the park.

Agree 100%. I was not surprised 1 iota when i seen the fixtures today. Was always going to happen and its now up to us to win the games. F.uck the rest of corrupt bastards. We are Rangers lets win.

I would like our players to show more aggression right from kick off. Too many times last season we were too lethargic in the first half. We need our players to hate teams. We also need our players to be in officials faces when needed, not just accepting the blatant double standards they are subjected to.

It's been happening since we've been up, every match is a cup final, players don't seem grasp the magnitude of it. Reckon initiating the Ludwig Van Beethoven scene from Clock Orange is needed.

Just go out and smash them Rangers.

We do however need to get on the front foot when the likes of Clancy, McLean & Beaton get up to their old tricks. Call them out in interviews and do not accept any lillylivered apologies once the damage has been done.

We do however need to get on the front foot when the likes of Clancy, McLean & Beaton get up to their old tricks. Call them out in interviews and do not accept any lillylivered apologies once the damage has been done.

This is where the management and the PR team have to be on the ball. We should be calling everything out as they will simply not allow us to wn this league. We are going to have to be about 15/20 points clear to make it comfortable and we all know this is not happening.

Exactly. To hell with no comment and dignified silences. The scum have openly asked for the league to be called despite other countries carrying on, they got it, they wanted the fixtures s a certain way, they got it. You just know if we speak out we will get criticism from the media but eff them.

Management team need to use every option to maximise the team & players motivation

They must see how much the SFA & SPL and mhedia are helping the scum every time

Use this to our benefit

Get the players to look open every opponent as our enemies. We have to be more ruthless in every game and not just the higher profile ones

We lost far too many points to teams like StJohnstone and Hamilton etc

Let’s use every advantage we can get in our favour

This is where the management and the PR team have to be on the ball. We should be calling everything out as they will simply not allow us to wn this league. We are going to have to be about 15/20 points clear to make it comfortable and we all know this is not happening.

I wouldn't blame SG if he spent the first half of the season sitting in the stand if he was calling out the corruption. We know it will be ramped up to max this season.

I wouldn't blame SG if he spent the first half of the season sitting in the stand if he was calling out the corruption. We know it will be ramped up to max this season.

I can honestly see something like this happening. But I reckon it will be a ban for some absolute trivial shite.

They have also told us exactly what their next plan is. Too many people not paying attention I'm afraid.

Broonaldo walking his team off at the first hint of racism. One of the many ways this anti-irish racism shite is going to be directed against us.

If any of the players or staff didn’t already have a burning desire to win when they walked through the door they shouldn’t have been here to begin with

We should have a siege mentality. We are lacking the staunchness within the club that would give us it. We should be itching to batter Aberdeen not thinking it's a tough start.

Could not agree more, we are Rangers FC, we should be itching to batter every club especially them.

Back