Article Sign up for the Rangers Pools and help the club!

Rangers Pools

Right I’ve signed up for the “up to £12 a month” option, seems a fairly harmless punt and a few quid into the club’s account can only be a good thing. Got the verification thing sorted, apparently a name issue. If you go by your middle name, like I do, use your actual first name when registering to avoid the verification problem.

I signed up by direct debit so assume I’ll get the bonus entries. Not sure if I’m on the FF leaderboard, although I did apply via the link.
Yes, if you signed-up via the FF link you're automatically in for the chance to win the FF LeaderBoard. Good Luck!

mdingwall

Administrator
Just a reminder: The next FollowFollw LeaderBoard will be based on this Saturday's competition.

New customers need to subscribe before 12.24 this Saturday to be in for a chance to win.

We'll announce the winner next Wednesday.

interbear

Yes, if you signed-up via the FF link you're automatically in for the chance to win the FF LeaderBoard. Good Luck!
Thanks. I definitely signed up via the FF link but only see the Rangers Pools leaderboard when I log in, not a FF leaderboard. Am I missing something, would it be anywhere else than the “Leaderboard” section online or on the app?

mdingwall

Administrator
  • We have our next FF Leaderboard Winner! Mr XXXX topped the FF Leaderboard with 20 points winning £50! We have already written to XXXX to let him know and he has given us permission to publish his name.

With 20 Points, Mr XXXX has also made it into February’s Super Prize Draw with the chance of winning the Trip to Paris, a 100k lump sum win, a new car.

All other FF Pools customers are still in for the chance to win:
    · 2 x Bar72 Tickets for the Rangers v Braga game on Feb 20th
    · Our ‘Cash for Goals’ promotion where 10 players will share a special prize pool created for the clash against Braga: £300 starting prize pool, £100 added for every Rangers goal in the home leg, £200 added for every Rangers goal in the away leg.
    · Directors Box Tickets for the Rangers v Hamilton game on March 4th
    · Pools dividend
    · £3m Jackpot

hillstreetblue

Thanks. I definitely signed up via the FF link but only see the Rangers Pools leaderboard when I log in, not a FF leaderboard. Am I missing something, would it be anywhere else than the “Leaderboard” section online or on the app?
Likewise. I can only see the Rangers Pools Leaderboard. Where can you see the FF Leaderboard?

Masonic Penny

Apparently I have been contributing to a lottery named Rangers FC Lottery which has no connection to Rangers!
I’m now signed up to the official Rangers Lotto.

mdingwall

Administrator
A very tight FollowFollow LeaderBoard Competition this time!! We had 5 Joint Winners!

In this case, we will split the £50 Prize equally. A £10 payment is on its way to each of the joint winners.

Below the FollowFollow LeaderBoard.