Article Sign up for the Rangers Pools and help the club!

I pay £2 a week DD, but would prefer to pay £10 or £12 a month as a DD. How do I do this ?
It sounds like you are playing Rangers Lotto. If you play Rangers Pools and All Games you can pay monthly. The cost would be between £10-£12 depending on the number of weeks in the month. There is also an option to play Saturdays only which costs £4-£5/month.

I see the stairs at broomloan have been done up for first time in over a decade with a fresher blue colour scheme. All upgraded by pools money. I'd like to see the foyers been given an overhaul. With interactive touch screens with rangers info dotted around stadium. Bring it into 21st century and improve the matchday experience.

I signed up for a fiver a month.

I then signed up for another fiver and it gives you a message saying for your tenner it will generate 14 entries per month so looks like a bit of a bonus!
Bonus taken mark, cheers,off subject , going to a wedding in a couple of weeks, could you help in the choice of tie to wear as I don’t normally wear one, the FF faithful always say your a legend in this area, any help would be appreciated , thanks in advance and I like cats .. oh I nearly forgot, any chance of getting into the lounge quicker big man ? Lol

All I get is error messages when I click to sign up on the link, even tried it from the Rangers site link and still errors

We have our first FF Leaderboard Winner! A gent in Essex has just won £50, topping the FF Leaderboard with 18 points!

Could you please send the email address you’ve used on your subscription to help@rangerspools.com, and we’ll manage this for you. We will let you know as soon as this is complete.

Rangers Pools is there a possibility that you could do a step by step guide how to set up to limit for the £1 a week (or more lines)?

I tried to set up at the start and was ending up with something like £22 a week payment. I hadn't a clue how to change it so just cancelled all. It might seem easy enough to those who do the pools but I know I wasn't the only one who hadn't a clue how the thing works.
A guide or instructions would be useful to bears like me who aren't familiar with the pools

I also got e-mailed this offer, I take it this is not available through the Follow Follow sign up offer?

FREE PLAY FOREVER
Bet £5, get £5 free. You spend it, we'll match it. Buy one, get one free. However you say it, the same rules apply. When you subscribe to Rangers Pools by Direct Debit* we'll give you one free line every time you play - forever.
So double your chances to win, before time runs out
*Offer only available to players who subscribe by Direct Debit

Time left to sign up for this offer
DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
Subscribe Now

Well I tried to sign up and my account was immediately blocked and needs to be verified by me calling them and providing ID. So I can’t actually play yet. Bit bizarre I though. Hopefully gets sorted, I’m all for things like this to help the club although would like to understand exactly how much the club gets for every £1 we put in via this route.

I also got e-mailed this offer, I take it this is not available through the Follow Follow sign up offer?

FREE PLAY FOREVER
Bet £5, get £5 free. You spend it, we'll match it. Buy one, get one free. However you say it, the same rules apply. When you subscribe to Rangers Pools by Direct Debit* we'll give you one free line every time you play - forever.
So double your chances to win, before time runs out
*Offer only available to players who subscribe by Direct Debit

Time left to sign up for this offer
DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
Subscribe Now
Yes, this offer is open to all new Rangers Pools customers that subscribe via direct debit before midnight on Jan 29th, including those that come through FollowFollow. FollowFollow Rangers Pools customers receive all the same benefits i.e. the chance to win a share of the pool, the £3m Jackpot, as well as the monthly super prize draw which includes an experience trip of a Lifetime (this month Barcelona), a guaranteed lump sum cash prize (this month £100k), and a new car (this month an Audi A1). Exclusive to FollowFollow Rangers Pools customers is the added benefit of being part of the fortnightly FollowFollow LeaderBoard competition. The above Offer of a Free Line for as long as you remain a Rangers Pools customer increases your chances of winning.
Please note: all customers that signed-up through FollowFollow over the past couple of weeks and subscribe via direct debit will receive a Free Line. We have sent you all an email notifying you of this.

Well I tried to sign up and my account was immediately blocked and needs to be verified by me calling them and providing ID. So I can’t actually play yet. Bit bizarre I though. Hopefully gets sorted, I’m all for things like this to help the club although would like to understand exactly how much the club gets for every £1 we put in via this route.
New regulation introduced last September enforces all Gambling Websites to have strict verification processes. There could be a number of reasons why an account is blocked e.g. a recent change of address. Please do call into our Customer Services Team on freephone 0800 083 5773 for help.
Regarding the contribution back to Rangers, it's a 50:50 revenue share after the prize pool deduction.

New regulation introduced last September enforces all Gambling Websites to have strict verification processes. There could be a number of reasons why an account is blocked e.g. a recent change of address. Please do call into our Customer Services Team on freephone 0800 083 5773 for help.
Regarding the contribution back to Rangers, it's a 50:50 revenue share after the prize pool deduction.

OK thanks for the explanation. Emailed a photo of my ID as requested today so hopefully all is fine.

Right I’ve signed up for the “up to £12 a month” option, seems a fairly harmless punt and a few quid into the club’s account can only be a good thing. Got the verification thing sorted, apparently a name issue. If you go by your middle name, like I do, use your actual first name when registering to avoid the verification problem.

I signed up by direct debit so assume I’ll get the bonus entries. Not sure if I’m on the FF leaderboard, although I did apply via the link.

Right I’ve signed up for the “up to £12 a month” option, seems a fairly harmless punt and a few quid into the club’s account can only be a good thing. Got the verification thing sorted, apparently a name issue. If you go by your middle name, like I do, use your actual first name when registering to avoid the verification problem.

I signed up by direct debit so assume I’ll get the bonus entries. Not sure if I’m on the FF leaderboard, although I did apply via the link.
Yes, if you signed-up via the FF link you're automatically in for the chance to win the FF LeaderBoard. Good Luck!

Just a reminder: The next FollowFollw LeaderBoard will be based on this Saturday's competition.

New customers need to subscribe before 12.24 this Saturday to be in for a chance to win.

We'll announce the winner next Wednesday.

Yes, if you signed-up via the FF link you're automatically in for the chance to win the FF LeaderBoard. Good Luck!

Thanks. I definitely signed up via the FF link but only see the Rangers Pools leaderboard when I log in, not a FF leaderboard. Am I missing something, would it be anywhere else than the “Leaderboard” section online or on the app?

• We have our next FF Leaderboard Winner! Mr XXXX topped the FF Leaderboard with 20 points winning £50! We have already written to XXXX to let him know and he has given us permission to publish his name.

With 20 Points, Mr XXXX has also made it into February’s Super Prize Draw with the chance of winning the Trip to Paris, a 100k lump sum win, a new car.

All other FF Pools customers are still in for the chance to win:
    · 2 x Bar72 Tickets for the Rangers v Braga game on Feb 20th
    · Our ‘Cash for Goals’ promotion where 10 players will share a special prize pool created for the clash against Braga: £300 starting prize pool, £100 added for every Rangers goal in the home leg, £200 added for every Rangers goal in the away leg.
    · Directors Box Tickets for the Rangers v Hamilton game on March 4th
    · Pools dividend
    · £3m Jackpot

Thanks. I definitely signed up via the FF link but only see the Rangers Pools leaderboard when I log in, not a FF leaderboard. Am I missing something, would it be anywhere else than the “Leaderboard” section online or on the app?
Likewise. I can only see the Rangers Pools Leaderboard. Where can you see the FF Leaderboard?

Back