Signed 1972 ECWC shirt

Jg1966

Auctioning this official retro signed shirt from The 1972 European Cup Winners Cup Final signed by the team.

This amazing strip has been donated to Cameron's fundraiser.

Auction ends 7pm Friday.

Any offers for this cracking shirt. Signed by numerous Gers legends. John Greig, Derek Johnstone, Willie Johnson, Alfie Conn, Dave Smith etc etc.

I don’t think you made it clear enough how to bid mate. Is it just via this thread or what? I clicked on your link expecting it to be a link to the auction but it’s not.

A wee bump for this, since its for a worthwhile cause. C'mon @Jg1966 a bit more info on how to bid might see the fundraiser benefit big-time.

Last edited:
Auctioning this official retro signed shirt from The 1972 European Cup Winners Cup Final signed by the team.

Auction ends 7pm Friday.

All the best with this one pal. I have one of these (but just 3 signatures).

Maybe try asking an admin if they could pin it so it doesn't get lost in the pages

Auction ends 7pm Friday.

Just over 3 hours left to bid for this fantastic shirt. Signed by the full starting 11.

High bid at the moment is £600

Hi mate ..where did you move away to?
Everywhere ha ha. I joined the Royal Air Force and travelled the World. Now resident in Wales. My ‘wee’ cousin, who’s actually 6ft 4ins and 46 years old now, is still in Lanark. ‘‘Twas me who introduced him to Rangers. He used to go on the Supporters Bus. Several other family members still in Lanark as well.

Everywhere ha ha. I joined the Royal Air Force and travelled the World. Now resident in Wales. My ‘wee’ cousin, who’s actually 6ft 4ins and 46 years old now, is still in Lanark. ‘‘Twas me who introduced him to Rangers. He used to go on the Supporters Bus. Several other family members still in Lanark as well.
You’ve got me guessing who your cousin is 6ft 4 and just a few year older than me ..I must know him

You’ve got me guessing who your cousin is 6ft 4 and just a few year older than me ..I must know him
Well done mate. Although I’m not a Lanarkian, you need to be how many generations to be that? it has played a big part in my life. Born in the Wm Smeillie, played for Kirkfield for years, lived in Braxfield Rd for a few years and married in the Cartland Brig. In fact I probably played with VB’s cousin if he played for Kirkfield.

Hopefully you have a spot in the house ready for it.

Back