Signing Academy players on loan

And stop our own getting a chance- like Algeria at Falkirk for example, apparently been a sensation.

Who?

And expecting them to have a major impact just doesn’t work. I wish we would stop doing it.

Tillman, Diallo, Ejaria, Ojo, Barker all spring to mind. There could be more.

Nobody was complaining about Tillman when he jumped high against Union.

He's scored 1 goal in 9 for them.

Maybe he's been sensationally shite.
Think you should watch or communicate more with real people, go on their forums or speak to fans of Falkirk- they rate him highly. Point is not about goals its about putting players of other teams before our own so you have not really contributed to the point. Look outside its dark- that's as relevant as your point is to the topic( attention seeker)

I think Gio was given the job on the back of him bringing through youth players into the first team. That is why I am surprised that we have the oldest team in the Spfl , all be it that McGregor takes the average up big style.

I think Gio was given the job on the back of him bringing through youth players into the first team. That is why I am surprised that we have the oldest team in the Spfl , all be it that McGregor takes the average up big style.
Feyenoord fans thought he was terrible at bringing youth through regularly.

Think you should watch or communicate more with real people, go on their forums or speak to fans of Falkirk- they rate him highly. Point is not about goals its about putting players of other teams before our own so you have not really contributed to the point. Look outside its dark- that's as relevant as your point is to the topic( attention seeker)

*Double down mode engaged"

Not signing any young Dutch academy players on loan when we have the ex head of the Ajax youth academy and 2 Dutch legends making up our coaching staff is even more worrying.
They came here with a dream, then they met Wilson. Dream spoiled.

Back