Signing announcements within the next week - SR

More back up players are not required. There are players being picked every week that can’t be trusted and need shipped out after the post-winter break shambles. We need quality.

I think English contracts normally expire at the end of June.
Hladky could be a shout but there might be another curve ball here

Mbappe was involved in the very same type of deal from Monaco to PSG. Loans with options to buy will be much more common this summer
The mbappe one was because of FFP and as a result PSG added an extra bit of cash on top of his valuation. Even then for what ? 170 million ?. I understand where your coming from but I can’t see us loaning a star player who won’t start for us to then sign for a huge fee.

One rumour that won’t go away, and that’s what it is, a rumour - Greg Docherty back to Hibs on a loan with Scott Allan heading to Ibrox on a permanent deal.

One rumour that won’t go away, and that’s what it is, a rumour - Greg Docherty back to Hibs on a loan with Scott Allan heading to Ibrox on a permanent deal.
Scott Allan won't be coming to Rangers, no matter how many rumours there are. There is more chance of Scott Disick signing fs

His past aside, Allan is a very decent player, if there was any truth in that rumour he would be a better option to have for games where we’re struggling to break a team down than Docherty would be/is.

That being said, he’s not a player that would take our team to the level we need to be at and when you take into account his past, he’s better avoided

If this is what management are thinking they have learnt nothing from numerous past mistakes. Hopefully it's bullshit we have enough midfielders who struggle to stay fit as it is we don't need any others. We need energy and aggression.

Has he not rejected £30k
Udinese have offered 30k you’re right, and it’s said to be more than double what Newcastle have offered (so 15k or thereabouts) according to Sky. Haven’t seen much of him is he good?

I really would love it to be Armstrong.

Would shake the game up here.

His goal return over the past 3 seasons is 5, 4, 3, so hardly a prolific goalscoring midfielder.

I don't think there's any chance of this happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview with Lyle Taylor on ssn at 7, wonder if he will shed any light on the move he has lined up

Two of the biggest free agents this simmer are Tanguy Kouassi and Adil Aouchie from PSG.
looks like they are going to lose both on bosmans. Two of the most highly rated youngsters in Europe.

there was a poster about 3-4 months ago on here adamant we were signing Aouchie.

Two of the biggest free agents this simmer are Tanguy Kouassi and Adil Aouchie from PSG.
looks like they are going to lose both on bosmans. Two of the most highly rated youngsters in Europe.

there was a poster about 3-4 months ago on here adamant we were signing Aouchie.
Hes passed a medical with saint ettiene I believe

I live and breathe for a transfer rumour, laughing at these armstrong shouts tho :))

I believe there is genuine truth in the latter player or there defo was some early in 2020. Happy to pm you this detail

I’ll third that and posted as much last week.

Also can DM anyone the source should anyone care

Armstrong isn't going to happen since they got humped off Leicester he's pretty much been a regular in the side so transfer fee will be big.

Also I can't see him signing for us to play a part in stopping the mythical 10 when he has been involved in that league winning run for 4 years. Imagine the hassle he and his family would take from the scum.

As for Scott Allan the guy can't last 90 minutes and given we have Hagi and Aribo for the position he plays in then it's just a rumour.

Kouassi is supposedly off to Leipzig and Aouchie has been linked with Arsenal, St Etienne and Bordeaux.

He is a very capable player who would improve us. He never comes across as a bitter tim and I'm sure he was studying law or something while he was with them so he's clearly a smart guy too.

I'd be all for it but I just can't see us paying what Saints will want.
So are we taking him on as a lawyer or a player?

Back